Sunday - post here

Daniel

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint

Just woke up, after getting to sleep (finally) around 4am. Need to run to Lowes and pick up some hardware. Also need to run to WallyWorld and pick up some bubble wrap and shipping tape, for an item I need to FedEx out this week.

Then come back here and cleaning/clearing some stuff out of the house and sticking it in storage, moving furniture into different rooms, etc.

Should be a fun-filled day.

Working. Working and working. Trying to finish up a project so I can take my vacation. Haven't really had one in two years. I will finish by Tuesday and will take the rest of next week and all the following week off. Been working about 9-11 hours a day for the last 2 weeks at the office, then putting in at least another hour up to 4 hours at night at home. I'm tired.

Guest pjblurton

Days almost over...

I went to my Grandson's first birthday party. Went to Target for a cordless keyboard and mouse and picked up Indy 500 - Legends for the Wii.

Stopped by World Market and picked up a 6pk of Sierra Nevada Porter and had one while playing the Wii.

Went and bought some Golden Sabre +P, some Winchester 231, some primers, and a baby mattress. Cooked three days worth of bacon and eggs for my wife (she's pregnant and on bedrest--feeding her every morning will now be easier/quicker). Not looking forward to another 13 hour day tomorrow. On the other hand, I'm happy to have a job.

Now that deer season is near the end I found a place to hunt.Lease manager road me around the property,looks good.Met wife and daughter at the movies,dont let the wife talk ya into seeing 4 Christmas's. Now its happy hour for about 3 hours.

Hope you all had a good weekend!!

Guest RISC777

Fried a WinXP machine due to a sasser worm... stepped back via manual copying of sam, security, etc. files from the repair subdir... bad idea in that the previous and not known by me Admin password came into effect... so now a total re-install = losing all installed program hooks, etc. :P #$%^&*^%$#$%$^& .. and .. *^%$#@!^*( !!! :poop::grouchy::shake::wall::bat: ..... Wife on the silent treatment binge for another I-don't-know-why thing / situation.

hmmmpphhh