Air Force Blog Response Directions Chart

ZenDog

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Good to see that while the Army has been busy fighting a war during OEF/OIF, that the Air Farce has time to not only worry about blogs, but takes the time to make a flow chart. ;)

Are you a Rager or just an Unhappy Customer of the USAF? To better serve you, our USAF friends will need to qualify which you are so that they can most efficiently compose an email addressing your particular type of discontent.

:D

Guest Todd@CIS

That hurts, is a total fabrication, and has obviously been posted by a troll.

USAF doesn't have time for flowcharts...we were too busy playing golf.

BTW, I remember seeing 1 or 2 US Army flowcharts before...

Edited by Todd@CIS

My wife posts on a board about news, current events, etc- somehow they got onto the subject of some USAF fighter jet crashes- I don't know any details.

Two new posters appeared on their board "correcting" the board's factual errors about the crashes and the aircraft. My wife thought it might be a couple of Zoomies following this chart.

Must've been a bad day for golf.

Lets see,

You tell the Marines to secure a building and they will assault it.

You tell the Army to secure a building they they will set up perimeter security.

You tell the Navy to secure a building they will make sure it is locked.

You tell the Air Force to secure a building and they will get you a three year lease with the option to buy.

That is why I joined the Air Force, maybe why I went into real estate. Can I pickem or what? Former BUFF crew chief, I didn't have a M16, I had a 4 one Megaton free fall weapons and 8 rack mounted one Kiloton SRAMs. :P

Guest 2000Z3M
Good to see that while the Army has been busy fighting a war during OEF/OIF, that the Air Farce has time to not only worry about blogs, but takes the time to make a flow chart. :drool:

We have to do something to keep us gainfully employed. :P