Sign in to follow this  
tnhawk

Another DW Valor

After having several Dan Wesson pistols in 45 acp and 10mm I added a second valor in 9mm to the group today.  I had several 9mm pistols but the only full size 1911 was a Rock Island.  after a few hour drive getting home it's too late for a range trip today.  However in the morning it expect it to fire a few hundred rounds without a failure as all the other DW pistols have done.

• Like 3

Dan Wesson make a mighty fine 1911.  One of these days I’ll have one.

GREAT pistola!! I’ve got the Bruin, Wraith , and Discretion! They are as good, actually, I sold my two Ed Browns and kept the DWs!! Tell you something?😉https://imgur.com/a/HwzH6TD

I have an ECO in 9mm and it is tops on my list of all the guns I own, or have owned. Beautiful workmanship.

Have a Valor and a Guardian, great looking guns in an understated way. Both are real good shooters too.

How many rounds through the ECO?

5 hours ago, aknifemaker said:

Have a Valor and a Guardian, great looking guns in an understated way. Both are real good shooters too.

How many rounds through the ECO?

600 so far

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By jgradyc
      It looks to be nearly identical to my Taurus Millenium G2. I'm wondering if there is enough difference to warrant an upgrade to the G2C.
    • By DaveTN
      I’m kicking around the idea of scoping a revolver. Curious to see what set-ups others have used. I was going to do it with one of my center fire revolvers, but they are not drilled and tapped for it. My 617 is, so I may do it first.
      I’m looking at a conventional scope. I already have a Vortex Venom Red Dot on a pistol.
      I’d be interested in what scope and mount you chose. Pictures would be great.
    • By Steelharp
      I'm just curious. A Gen 4 G19, hardly shot, steel sights, grip plug, 8 mags (one 10 rd, one happy stick).
      $600-625 fair?

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines