Sign in to follow this  
tnhawk

Another DW Valor

After having several Dan Wesson pistols in 45 acp and 10mm I added a second valor in 9mm to the group today.  I had several 9mm pistols but the only full size 1911 was a Rock Island.  after a few hour drive getting home it's too late for a range trip today.  However in the morning it expect it to fire a few hundred rounds without a failure as all the other DW pistols have done.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ebow2
      I've gotten into a much better paying career field, and have decided it's time to really play with some firearm ideas. I've always ever had a 1911, and a .357 magnum revolver. I've decided I like the idea of only having to worry about 1 caliber. I really like the 1911 platform, and really like the fact that somebody makes one in .357 magnum but frankly, it's not cheap. Does anybody here have any experience with one and can let me know if it's worth it?
    • By ppcgm
      Am I the only one having a heckuva time figuring out how to post a new classified here ? Seems like 47 years in IT left me unprepared for such technical things. LOL ! But, I'll see if this works. Y'all tell me how I goofed. 

****Use of the Trading Post is reserved for Benefactors and Authorized Vendors****

• By p220
      Pretty much what the title says. Looking to see if there is that "gold standard" thread about holsters. Just bought a sig p320 subcompact with accessory rail and wanted to see what holster(s) everyone likes for their pistol (I know what is right for one person is awful for the next, but it gives me something to narrow the search). Thanks so much!!!

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines