I need 1,000 rds of 9mm FMJ and 1,000 rds of .40SW FMJ... Source?

• Administrator

Georgia Arms ... Backordered

OutdoorMarksman / Buyammo.com ... Backordered

Prefer not to use steel cased (aka Wolf, Brown Bear) ammo since it's a little rough on the extractors. Prefer alumimum cased or ideally brass cased. This will be used for a training course, so FMJ will suffice.

Anyone got a good source?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Georgia Arms ... Backordered

OutdoorMarksman / Buyammo.com ... Backordered

Prefer not to use steel cased (aka Wolf, Brown Bear) ammo since it's a little rough on the extractors. Prefer alumimum cased or ideally brass cased. This will be used for a training course, so FMJ will suffice.

Anyone got a good source?

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalog1/index.php/cName/9mm-fmj-ammo

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalog1/index.php/cName/40-sw-fmj-ammo

there ya go

Guest Bronker

The Tooth Fairy maybe!?!?

I got lucky the other day and caught the stock boy on a Bass Pro replenishment mission. We looked like monkeys climbing all over that pallet but I got 500 of the 4000 he had in WWB45 and 200 of the WWB380 he had. I wasn't looking for 9mm or 40's, but he had probably 3-4k WWB of 9mm. No 40's though??? I have about 1300 of the 40's already.

That's the only luck I've had lately.

David, I order from them fairly regularly. Never had a hint of a problem, once they went over and above customer service wise to fill my order.

If you do not need it any sooner than two weeks out you ought to be alright getting it from them, timewise.

They have a lot of Aguila, I use it in .45acp and it is good stuff.

Guest bkelm18

Yep. Ammo To Go is good people. I ordered some 7.62x39 Brown Bear once and they messed up a bit so they upgraded all my ammo to Golden Bear instead for the same price. Can't beat that.

Guest dtandy

Does anyone beat WalMart on prices? Their stock is hit or miss but they seem to have the best prices. Now, I've never seen 1000 rounds on 9mm in stock when I've been to WW so you may be stuck with ordering from an on-line source.

Does anyone beat WalMart on prices? Their stock is hit or miss but they seem to have the best prices. Now, I've never seen 1000 rounds on 9mm in stock when I've been to WW so you may be stuck with ordering from an on-line source.

Academy Sports was very close to Wal-Mart on the 9mm I just bought. I paid almost $11/per 50 Remington UMC 9mm at Wal-Mart, and $56.xx/per 250 UMC 9mm at Academy.

• Administrator

Thanks for calling around for me. I'm going to check Wal-Mart and maybe one or two other local spots tomorrow, but barring an amazing find at any of those places I'll be putting in an order with Ammunition To Go tomorrow afternoon.

i got a 1000 rounds of 9mm last week from the new shop off I-24 east Exit 89, the outpost armory...

they had pallets and pallets of 9 and .40, i believe magtech fmj was $250.00 per case (funny you mentioned wolf being tough on guns, i chose to get wolf @ 200 p/1000 as an experiment... my steyr just doesn't want to mess up, so now i'm over 4500 rds including 300 wolf w/o a single issue at all, i want to see if it'll eat the whole case... but that's another story).

the people there were really nice, and while you might have to pay tn tax, you'll get to check out what they've got, and drive home with the ammo.

Edited by CK1

Dick's Providence Mt. Juliet. Remington 9mm 115 gr FMJ $11.98 box of 50. They had plenty. Also they had a sale on 45 auto Remington 230 gr 230 FMJ.

This was as of lunch today. Make sure they ring up the correct price.