Budweiser VIP tour

I just go back from St. Louis and went on a tour that anyone would like. My friends and I went on the VIP Tour of the plant. It costs $25. You start in a room with leather couches and a huge flat screen on the wall. When you go through a tour you get to go to all the areas that normal tours dont go on. You seen the bottling line, the vats, the brewing chambers the hop room, and at the end, you get to drink beer straight from the finish vat at 34 degrees. People, I have never had beer so fresh before. Budweiser tastes completely different when it is so fresh. You finish by going back to the first room with the leather couches and get to try all the different kinds of beer they make and as much as you want. If you ever make it up to St. Louis, go on the tour, it is worth it.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same tour at the Stroh's brewery in Detroit used to be FREE!!! They also gave you the choice of taking the tour or just soaking up suds in the Tap Room.

Of course, the brewery is closed now.

It's not my fault, honest. ;)

Because U Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly!

Did a similar tour of Coors out in Colorado. But they didn't let us swig out of the Vats!

Factory tours are amazing.

Edited by Garufa
  • 2 weeks later...
I just go back from St. Louis and went on a tour that anyone would like. My friends and I went on the VIP Tour of the plant. It costs $25. You start in a room with leather couches and a huge flat screen on the wall. When you go through a tour you get to go to all the areas that normal tours dont go on. You seen the bottling line, the vats, the brewing chambers the hop room, and at the end, you get to drink beer straight from the finish vat at 34 degrees. People, I have never had beer so fresh before. Budweiser tastes completely different when it is so fresh. You finish by going back to the first room with the leather couches and get to try all the different kinds of beer they make and as much as you want. If you ever make it up to St. Louis, go on the tour, it is worth it.

Thanks for nothing... I just got back from St. Louis. It was awesome, I want to be buried in the cold room at the end of the tour. I took a ton of pictures if anyone is interested. It was well worth $25. I didn't want to leave. :shake:

and at the end, you get to drink beer straight from the finish vat at 34 degrees. ............................

You finish by going back to the first room with the leather couches and get to try all the different kinds of beer they make and as much as you want.

And then you stumble out the door.............

Thanks for nothing... I just got back from St. Louis. It was awesome, I want to be buried in the cold room at the end of the tour. I took a ton of pictures if anyone is interested. It was well worth $25. I didn't want to leave. :cheers:

Let's see the pics. I doubt I would be heading up to St Louis anytime soon, so I'll live it through your pictures.

That sounds great. I went through the Miller factory this past summer and it was good. You saw the whole bottling process then they took you to a bar where you sit down and get some pretzels and a Miller Lite. Then you walk across the street to a outdoor bar/patio area where you get to choose 3 more beers from the Miller family. It was a very good tour and FREE beer.

Sounds nice. Has anyone been on the George Dickel tour in tullahoma. Ive always wanted to go there.

Nope but been to Jack Daniels many times and went to Makers Mark up in KY in Jan. 07. JD is more "touristy" than Makers Mark but both are great.

-Jason G

Nope but been to Jack Daniels many times and went to Makers Mark up in KY in Jan. 07. JD is more "touristy" than Makers Mark but both are great.

-Jason G

Yeah, and no samples, free or otherwise.

Used to go on the Anheuser Busch tour in Williamsburg a lot back in the 80's. Unfortunately they shut it down a few years ago.

Guest Bluemax

So if your touring a distillery or brewery and finish by trying some samples and knocking back a few cold ones, are they gonna call 5 O on ya if you forget to leave your handgun in the truck ? :rolleyes:

Golly Matthew, Miss Kitty's saloon got some more holes in the roof last night

the reason you can not get samples of Jack Daniels during the tour is the plant sits in a dry county. go figure.

Yes, but you can buy some different commerative bottles (full) in the souvenir shop. They do have free lemonade and cookies though.:rolleyes:

Guest RopeS

Sounds like an interesting tour.

Speaking of beer.. I wish they sold Labatt Blue down here.. It's one thing I miss about Michigan. ahaha

Parking signs:[/size=3]

SSPX1094.jpg

SSPX1093.jpg

Outsides of some of the buildings:[/size=3]

SSPX1045.jpg

SSPX1070.jpg

SSPX1084.jpg

100_0799.jpg

100_0800.jpg

SSPX1069.jpg

Inside the brewery:[/size=3]

100_0801.jpg