How many Masons?

Guest KWW67

Guest KWW67

Just curious of how many masons are in here.. Please include whether you are also members of the York or Scottish rites bodies and/or Shrine. I am a member of all the above.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluemax
Like a lot of people, myself i dont believe in any of this stuff, it is on the same level as "Voodoo!:shake:

Sure we have a few of those here also.

Just thought I'd point out that 14 of our Presidents including George Washington were Freemasons. Seems a far cry from "Voodoo" in my humble opinion

Guest colombianito1021

I am Catholic but i have always wondered about the Mason's. Like what is there to offer, how to join, etc. Every time I pass one of the lodges I am always curious but never go inside. Is there anyone here that can give me some info on what the beliefs are and so on? Thank You.

Guest colombianito1021

That website you posted seems very lopsided and bashing of them. I would like more information from someone actually in the Mason's right now. Maybe a PM. Thanks

Guest clownsdd

Me, Mason, Scottish Rite, Shriner and very PROUD of it. Freemasonry is not a religion.

Before I start my rant, my grandson goes to a Catholic school because I believe it is the best way to get a quality education.

I have attended mass. As long as I got it right between me and my God...it's OK.

Slim, and no offense intended, pull your head out..no, I'm not going there, sorry, yes I am.

Narrowed mindedness is an affliction that just happens to affect many "Zealots" for a persons own beliefs who are unable to accept that there are different opinions and views out there.

I'm sure you feel the same way about the Muslims, Jews, Protestants, and every one else that does not share your beliefs. They are all out to "beat" the Catholics.

Kinda like everybody's got a hole but mine it the only one that doesn't stink/

The Shriner's Hospitals administration costs are @ 3%, the rest goes directly to the kids. 3 million dollars per day taking care of kids. There is not a religion out there that can match that.

What about the Inquisition???

Before you go slammin someone's organization or beliefs, you need to know what you are talking about.

I apologize to the others on this site for my ramblings, but the statements made by Slim were uncalled for and insulting.

Edited by clownsdd
Guest SUNTZU

I strongly feel that you should be allowed to worship any way you please, as long as its not forced on me or anyone else. I think somebody wrote that down somewhere.

Guest tnmale46
Me, Mason, Scottish Rite, Shriner and very PROUD of it. Freemasonry is not a religion.

Before I start my rant, my grandson goes to a Catholic school because I believe it is the best way to get a quality education.

I have attended mass. As long as I got it right between me and my God...it's OK.

Slim, and no offense intended, pull your head out..no, I'm not going there, sorry, yes I am.

Narrowed mindedness is an affliction that just happens to affect many "Zealots" for a persons own beliefs who are unable to accept that there are different opinions and views out there.

I'm sure you feel the same way about the Muslims, Jews, Protestants, and every one else that does not share your beliefs. They are all out to "beat" the Catholics.

Kinda like everybody's got a hole but mine it the only one that doesn't stink/

The Shriner's Hospitals administration costs are @ 3%, the rest goes directly to the kids. 3 million dollars per day taking care of kids. There is not a religion out there that can match that.

What about the Inquisition???

Before you go slammin someone's organization or beliefs, you need to know what you are talking about.

I apologize to the others on this site for my ramblings, but the statements made by Slim were uncalled for and insulting.

well said

The Shriner's have helped me A LOT with my oldest youngin'. I can't thank you guys enough!!!

Guest clownsdd

Slim's posting are not just off topic, they are downright insulting.

What a narrowminded jerk.

Admin, do what you want with my statements, but I stand by them.

Guest clownsdd

slim, you ain't worth wasting anymore time on.

2how, up yours, the only maniacs they need to get off the street are you and slim.

The mentality of you and slim are a big part of the problems this country is facing.

Edited by clownsdd

Slim I wish I could educate you but it wouldn't do any good. Masons go back in time more than you can imagine. I wish I could help you out of your shell but again it is to late. Some men never open there mind and only believe one thing!!!!!

Mods, Please delete this mess now!!

Guest Sec334

PM 334 1986

Secretary 1991 to present

Shriner Kerbela Temple

And also a Deacon at the Baptist Church I attend

My neighbor is a member of the Knights of Columbus, we have talked about both org. He is one of my best friends.

Guest clownsdd

I know what I am talking about and did not claim to be catholic, stated that grandson is going to catholic school because of the quality of education.

If you are offended by a simple question, you have a whole lot more problems and issues than can be settled here.

FYI I am agnostic, don't believe in a fort god or 6 flags over Jesus (again, no offense to anyone). If the major religions spent as much money helping others instead of spending on temples, churches, and pushing their own political or religious agenda, the world would be a lot better place

Edited by clownsdd
Guest sermon8r
Mason since 71 didn't know we were demonic must have missed that part

PM Corinthian 414 2008

HP Pythagoras 150 RAM 2009

IM Murfreesboro 115 CCM 2009

CG Murfreesboro 10 KT 2009