Restaurant Carry Pledge

Guest nraforlife

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger Rick
Lets all make a pledge that when the Restaurant Carry Bill is finally signed into law that NOBODY on this forum will tell any restaurant that their posting, if any, is wrong and additionally that we will encourage ALL of our friends who carry to keep their mouths shut also. :koolaid:

Yup... I'm on board. :D

Think it's also a good thing to let establishments that do post correctly hear that you'll be taking your business else where because of it. If the manager gets that politely a few times... it could lead to a removal of the sign. ;)

Think it's also a good thing to let establishments that do post correctly hear that you'll be taking your business else where because of it. If the manager gets that politely a few times... it could lead to a removal of the sign. :koolaid:

+1.

This is probably a much more important pledge to make than not informing other establishments of an improper posting.

Money, or lack thereof in this case, talks....

Guest HexHead
I promise to keep my mouth shut and mind my own business, and I further pledge that any business that restricts a Constitutional right is NOT a business I will be spending any money at.

+1

Guest eyebedam
Crap! I'll be pissed if Cheddar's, Logan's, and Famous Dave's post!

Sounds like you don't travel anywhere off of Sam Ridley Parkway

Guest Linoge

Should a restaurant be improperly posted, I will probably just ignore it, and continue going about my business. It is not my job to educate people on the intricacies of Tennessee State Code.

If a restaurant is properly posted, I would never go inside to inform the management of my disapproval, so it is a null game. I would, however, write a friendly letter to both the management and their location's owner(s) and inform them of my decision to take my money elsewhere in the future. The Tennessee Firearm Association has a good letter generator online for just that purpose.

Guest mn32768
I agree. Can we also agree to not eat at the ones that post no guns. We at least cut down on eating there if its a good place.:poop:

:poop:

I due solemnly swear!

And further more ask that all HCP carriers do not ask, question, point out "proper signage", attempt to practice law, or otherwise do anything to give anyone any reason to think about changing things regarding carrying!

Should a restaurant be improperly posted, I will probably just ignore it, and continue going about my business. It is not my job to educate people on the intricacies of Tennessee State Code.

If a restaurant is properly posted, I would never go inside to inform the management of my disapproval, so it is a null game. I would, however, write a friendly letter to both the management and their location's owner(s) and inform them of my decision to take my money elsewhere in the future. The Tennessee Firearm Association has a good letter generator online for just that purpose.

Tried the link, got the old cannot display screen.

:hat:

I'll go further and say that I pledge to not tell ANYONE they don't have it posted right...

Restaurant, mall, whatever..

Should be part of the HCP training and a line you have to initial on the application, IMHO. :poop:

Guest benchpresspower

I'll take that pledge. Add it to my list of any place who does not know won't hurt me. Of course if it is correct then I can drive right on past.

Guest GhostHunter
I promise to keep my mouth shut and mind my own business, and I further pledge that any business that restricts a Constitutional right is NOT a business I will be spending any money at.

Agreed