Guest Jennings382

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Todd@CIS
What do they make you carry Todd?

Just curious as to what dept that aren't issuing Glocks ARE issuing. :P

Patrol and Defectives get their choice between the G22 or G23.

SWAT has to carry the XD45.

I had a difficult time deciding whether I wanted to order the 19 or 23. Being that I have the 26 and enjoy shooting it, I chose the 19. It will do everything I want a handgun to do and I know I will like it as much as I do it's little brother. A lot of people say get the 23 and if you don't like it you can change the barrel and go with 9mm. I like 9mm so it would have been stupid for me to try something else. I ordered directly from Glock and am taking advantage of their LE discount for retired military. Just my :rolleyes:.

Edited by mac12
I can trade for a brand-new Glock 23 with the box and papers. Give me some opinions on the gun. Good or bad.

I love the G23. I sold mine and picked up a G27, but now I am looking to purchase another G23. If you carry an extra mag just pick up a couple of G22 mags and sleeve them. This will give you the extra rounds of a G22 in the extra mags. But yes, the G23 is an excellent gun. Carries/conceals just about as well as the G27 - not a ton of difference.

Guest FroggyOne2

Never having been a major fan of the Glock pistols.. I had bought one, a G22.. Then traded it for a G35. I will have to say, that after doing a .25 cent trigger job on it this morning, I don't think that I will be giving up the G35 anytime soon. I think in time, I will put a Vanek trigger in mine.. not sure as to which one yet.. that debate is still going on in my head.

Guest Bill Lumberg

One of the best all-around guns out there.

I can trade for a brand-new Glock 23 with the box and papers. Give me some opinions on the gun. Good or bad.
Guest Bulldog Gun Leather

I carry a Glock 23 daily as my duty pistol. It has never malfunctioned and conceales well for off duty too. I purchased a Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel for cheaper practice and a couple of 33 round 9mm. magazines for fun.

Randy

Guest pl1ght

Another G23 owner here. Love mine. Never had an issue with it so far. Then again ive only put about 1k rounsd through it at the range, but i think thats enough to get a feel.

Guest spd455

I currently own a multitude of handguns to include but not limited to S&W, Sig, H&K and multiple Glocks. But everytime I leave the house I'm carrying the Glock 23. You can't go wrong with it.

I own ten revolvers and I normally carry a J-Frame. In the winter I sometimes carry the only big bore Semi Auto I own ( I have the mandatory Ruger MKII rimfire of course), and that is a Glock 23. I love it, right size, reliable and easy to work on. It is probably the only "bottom feeder" EDC I will ever have, but I have full faith and confidence in it. Big words from a "wheelie" like me.

the G23 is an outstanding tool.

it is not sexy. it is not macho, but it is versatile, very hard to break and it works every time.

can carry anything at any price point, and this is my goto sidearm for all but ultra concealed carry. Sleeve a few G22 mags and you have a strong sidearm kit.

the XD is running right there with it...