Let's see everyone's motorcycles

Guest KWW67

You're such a giver Verne....that's why I love you! :)

I just realized you changed your screen name. You know you have now made it where you will have to get the new motorcycle. Do it man and do it now, then call me when it gets here!!!!!

I climbed all over the ones at the BMW display at Indy MotoGP this year and have to say if I had the money it would be a close call between the S1000RR and the KTM RC8.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG00040.jpg?msguid=126&partbody=2&partprop=2&fname=IMG00040.jpg&folder=Inbox2006 HD 1200 Roadster here.:) Hugger Orange, 12,000 miles, and counting. I can't wait to sell it and my ski boat. Both are a blast to play with................ three months a year.:lol: This spring they are both going away and I am gonna buy a new safe and stock it. :D Edited by Mason
This is my 2006 Roadster. 12,000 miles and counting. <IT IS FOR SALE FOLKS>
IMG00040.jpg?msguid=126&partbody=2&partprop=2&fname=IMG00040.jpg&folder=Inbox2006 HD 1200 Roadster here.:D Hugger Orange, 12,000 miles, and counting. I can't wait to sell it and my ski boat. Both are a blast to play with................ three months a year.;) This spring they are both going away and I am gonna buy a new safe and stock it. :)

I get no pic... Just the little square/X.

compared to the bikes on here (ecept enfield's ride), mine is kind of lame, but this is it anyway...My 1979 Suzuki GS1000L

5262143187_0dfd90eef3.jpg

IMG_0089 by Kevin Durham, on Flickr

Nothing wrong with a classic liter bike! I used to ride with a guy who had one of those. It was plenty strong and pretty comfortable at 80mph! Count me as a 'cheap rider' too! I can't see any reason to buy a new bike when I can get what I want at 1/4 the price!!!

Guest malbolja
compared to the bikes on here (ecept enfield's ride), mine is kind of lame, but this is it anyway...My 1979 Suzuki GS1000L

Nothing lame about it IMO. You got wheels. You're riding.

It's all good!

My buddy has a 78 Honda 750 SuperSport. I was surprised how fast it is. It even handles pretty well. Looks cool too.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Here's what I've been ridding pretty much everyday for the last year. Love it. I will be bumping up in size pretty soon but the Vstar does everything I ask. I have changed the intake and rejetted it and gained a noticebale HP gain over stock. Also took off the "dog bowl".

03292011216.jpg