7 pages of WIN.

Mike

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have never seen so many people that holler copperhead and i dont mean on this board. i have seen it all my life it is a lack of education on wildlife. they are out there i have killed several in my life but most of the ones i have seen that people killed were not. people need to look at pics need to study the snakes. for one who can tell the difference from 40 feet away they will make one hair stand on end.

Guest JHatmaker

Damn, I don't even know that scotty guy and I already want to beat the living ***** out of him. What a f'ing DB!

Damn, I don't even know that scotty guy and I already want to beat the living ***** out of him. What a f'ing DB!

Agreed.

Scotty's posts are the first things I have ever read that makes me want to kick someone in the nuts from behind.

Dude.. I just started reading it... WOW.

This Scotty clown's accusation that Mike "wouldn't last a day in Nebraska" due to not knowing it was an Eastern Milk Snake... yeah... NEBRASKA?! :tinfoil:

Guest m&pc9

M4arc said

What in the hell did you do with him? He was in your house? Did you you burn it to the ground?

I would litterally scream like a 10 year old girl, **** my pants and have a heart attack...in no particular order.

Then I would run out of the house and never return.

Thats funny right there I dont care who you are.

That guy is a douche nozzle. He needs to be permanently removed from the contributing gene pool.

Cuz if I meet him or him offspring, you'll see me on the news for educating him on polite manners in an impolite way, lol.

Guest Rick O'Shay
scottryan said:

This website is what it is.

It is a upscale gun forum and anything associated with that, which would include wilderness craft.

Thanks for the info Scott. I will stay down here with the rest of the 'trash.'

Mike....thank you for posting this...if, for nothing else...i will NEVER visit that site again. the admins there are just as ignorant as the guy bashing you...

Thank you David for being a responsible ADULT....obviously the prick on the other forum is about 13 years old and i would LOVE to see him "survive" in the EAST Tennessee hills.........

Nebraska???????......hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like he needs a good old fashioned-behind the wood shed-WHOOPIN!!!!!!!!!

Guest SigGrl

WOW!! Just WOW!!! Sounds like that Scotty guy has insecurity issues. What a douche. Maybe we here in the great "eastern" state of TN can take him on a very long, interesting snipe hunt!

What really got me in the end was, when he said he knew Mike lived in the eastern US, because it was an eastern cornsnake. I mean, I know we live in TN and all, but we DO have pet stores. GEEZ!!!:popcorn:

i seemed to have missed the response"scotty" made that upset everyone. is it posted on here or has it been removed? I can honestly say without a doubt, if a snake is in my basement it would be removed. End of story

i seemed to have missed the response"scotty" made that upset everyone. is it posted on here or has it been removed? I can honestly say without a doubt, if a snake is in my basement it would be removed. End of story

It's on the forum the OP linked. Dude is a total tool.