Gabe Suarez on caliber choice.

Smith

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
Good guns all. they are just TOO big to carry for me. I could see them as good combat guns though.

Very true. I wanted badly to like my Glock 21SF but just couldn't make myself. I still want either an HK45, HK45C or an M&P 45 Mid Size.

Maybe one day soon.

Good common sense article, like most of the stuff coming out of SI. As far as the whole issue of Mr. Suarez's credibility or what have you over his worker's comp stuff...... he isn't offering or promoting financial or income earning advise. So I don't think it has any bearing as to what he has to offer in the area of teaching weapons and tactics. As for the CCW banner... so what?? Are there not any other companies out there offering some things you don't like, or just think is silly, but have other worth decent while products or info? Do you discount everything else they sell or promote because of it?? He has a gear store and is trying to make money. If their is a market for it, then folks will buy it. If ya don't like it, then don't buy it. That simple really.

• Administrator
As far as the whole issue of Mr. Suarez's credibility or what have you over his worker's comp stuff...... he isn't offering or promoting financial or income earning advise. So I don't think it has any bearing as to what he has to offer in the area of teaching weapons and tactics.

I don't know about you, but a man's moral character and sense of ethics plays heavily into whether I will give much value to anything coming out of his mouth.

Guest pharmtecher
I don't know about you, but a man's moral character and sense of ethics plays heavily into whether I will give much value to anything coming out of his mouth.

Well if you are ever charged with a crime then you will have to sell this website since you are a criminal.

• Administrator
Well if you are ever charged with a crime then you will have to sell this website since you are a criminal.

Just a thought for you... A guy who swings from Yeager's balls shouldn't really pop off to much about matters of ethics or moral character.

Guest pharmtecher
Just a thought for you... A guy who swings from Yeager's balls shouldn't really pop off to much about matters of ethics or moral character.

Wow man you cry alot. Just because someone goes to a training school you do not like. You are also changing the subject. You pop off alot on the internet so I would not point fingers.

^ = 9mm...
^ = .45 ACP. See, there IS a difference... :)
  • Administrator
This thread is awesome. It really goes with the thread topic.

As if your contribution to the thread so far has really helped? :)

And yes, if I'm ever convicted of a felony then that will diminish my credibility and ability to offer training on matters of legal importance to people. The same as it would if I got into a firefight in Iraq and did several catastrophically stupid things that contributed to the deaths of member of my security detail.

Oh, wait. Scratch that last one. Apparently it's not a career limiting move.

Edited by TGO David
Guest pharmtecher
As if your contribution to the thread so far has really helped? :)

And yes, if I'm ever convicted of a felony then that will diminish my credibility and ability to offer training on matters of legal importance to people. The same as it would if I got into a firefight in Iraq and did several catastrophically stupid things that contributed to the deaths of member of my security detail.

Oh, wait. Scratch that last one. Apparently it's not a career limiting move.

You are a jackass. Gabe did not have a felony.

I can agree with that but at the same time, given his side of the story, I personally don't see that he has done anything unmoral or unethical. He was acting in good faith in that what he was doing was legal. He wasn't acting maliciously, trying to swindle money or run a scam. He was openly training people to better defend themselves after checking with his WC lawyer and DR. Yet people act as if he was out there selling crack to school kids or something.