SIG P220 Elite

Guest JHatmaker

Guest JHatmaker

Just added another SIG to the collection, really like it so far (haven't had a chance to shoot it). Has the aluminum grips and really feels good in my hand.

I've been carrying it the past couple days and isn't too heavy, it's not an ideal carry gun, but I've been carrying full size guns lately and have gotten used to the extra weight.

I'm a sucker for SIGs....

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker

Thanks! I'll make sure and keep the camera battery charged up from now on.

Should've known better than to post about a new gun without pics.

Guest kerstuff
Dude you keep buying up the Sigs and you're going to have to start going to those "Sigaholics Anonymous Meetings!"

Hi, my name is Kerstuff & I'm a Sigaholic

We meet every Thursday evening at-------:D

Great looking 220 Elite by the way but then again, all Sigs are "purrrrrrty".

Guest JHatmaker

I do have an unhealthy obsession with SIGs, no question there.

I'd been wanting one for a while, and just ordered a DM Dual Carry for it. (again not an ideal carry gun, but lately I've been packin' the larger metal...)

• Administrator

That is a sweet firearm! I will have to dig around and see if I have any of my old P220 holsters or other gear that you might be able to make use of. As much as I love the P220, I have gotten to the point where I feel as if I'm going to carry a single stack .45ACP, I might as well carry a 1911. :rolleyes:

The 220 is certainly an evolution of that concept and I think you're going to love it. Oh, and I also have a SIG-specific MGW sight installation tool if you ever decide to swap sights for some reason. Just hit me up.

Just added another SIG to the collection, really like it so far (haven't had a chance to shoot it). Has the aluminum grips and really feels good in my hand.

I've been carrying it the past couple days and isn't too heavy, it's not an ideal carry gun, but I've been carrying full size guns lately and have gotten used to the extra weight.

I'm a sucker for SIGs....

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1991.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

Very Nice gun, you said that you have not fired it yet but have been carrying it, I always run several hundred rounds through a gun before I trust it to carry, I hope that you had a backup, I know that Sigs are known for their reliability but every gun has to prove itself to me before I trust my life to it, I really like that pistol!

Guest JHatmaker
Very Nice gun, you said that you have not fired it yet but have been carrying it, I always run several hundred rounds through a gun before I trust it to carry, I hope that you had a backup, I know that Sigs are known for their reliability but every gun has to prove itself to me before I trust my life to it, I really like that pistol!

Oh yeah, same here. I typically fire 100+ rounds before I carry, but I was pumped about it and wanted to go ahead and bring it out & about. I always have a back-up. Good points to bring up though, thanks for mentioning.

Guest JHatmaker
That is one sweet gun. I've tried everything with the p220 to make a thumbs forward grip not mess with the slide lock. Those grips may give new hope. Wonder if you can get them separately.

You can purchase the aluminum grips from SIG, straight from their website if I'm not mistaken.

Guest JHatmaker
Beautiful gun. I do love me some Sigs....unfortunately i just have one at the moment(2nd gun I ever bought actually).

Thanks, and I hear ya. After my first, I just kept going back to them, this will be my 5th