What's In A Name?

Loon160T

I'm sure it's pretty obvious. It was the first really good pistol I bought. Then I took it to a bowling pin match one weekend and learned why most of the guys were using 45's. After the humiliation was over, one of the guys said something to the effect of "Hey Hipower, get a bigger gun." So I kinda liked it and used it when registering on the forum.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest drv2fst

I bought a my first sports car in 1996 (1992 Acura NSX). Since then I have owned 8 other really fast cars. 5 of them have been Porsche 911 turbos. Everyone that sits in my passenger seat has said that I "drive too fast". I made up this "license plate version" of drive too fast to use online back in 1997.

Last year (4/29/2009) I had a bad wreck when my 1992 Porsche 911 Turbo left the road surface going about 140mph (in a 45 zone). I totaled the car and could have easily died but managed to walk away with only a cut on my head. Finally, I agreed with other's opinions of my driving. I don't really drive fast anymore. It just is not as fun.

Guest Daelith

Originally the name Daelith was an online RP character. I always found my real name to used already in some form or another on most forums so I started using the character name. Never had any problem getting signed up with it.

Guest Drewsett

I started as Jubil56 here but changed my name to "Drewsett" which is a combo of my first name + first four letters of my last name. A little easier to introduce yourself as Drewsett than Jubil56.

Oh and Jubil was the name of my first horse, which I got around the same time I signed up for my first online forum (does anyone remember Arcadium?) and 1 and 12 were taken so I got fed up and just was like "I bet no one has 56!" It still is my handle on most forums, but this is the only forum I'm on that I actually want to meet the members in real life so I wanted to have a name that didn't sound like some 30 year old guy living in his mom's basement.

Guest SUNTZU
3-3rd Battalion

23-23rd marine regiment

ss-Scout Sniper

plt-platoon

Never **** with a guy that has "1 mile" marked on his scope knobs. Heard that today. :P

tnfireman and Farman ...

Makes no difference whether career or volunteer ...

The job takes a big heart ... guts ... and maybe a small brain ... to run INTO burning buildings while everyone else is running out ... (but FWIW, I'm there with you, brothers ...)

I've been dumber 'a rock for a loooooong time now ... but it's all good ...

Guest Bonedaddy
:cheers:
My only personal vehicle is a 1956 Ford F-350. I'm kind of a fan of the old Effies, except on days when I want to sell it and buy another PowerStroke.:P
:popcorn:Sorry to change the subject but that wouldn't be a maroon F-350 flat bed, would it?:dunno:
Guest Glock23ForMe

Glock23ForMe...

It's because I own/carry a Ruger .22 Pistol... :D

No really, if I have to explain it.... I will...

Glock 23... Own it, carry it daily

For me... Duh!