SNAKEBITE

Guest JustMyLuck

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely Gorgeous Gun!!! :):lol: That's one to be proud of for sure.

I have my dads old Colt .357 mag stainless revolver that he used in the 70's and 80's while he worked as an armed security gaurd in Chicago. I've always thought it was a Trooper....but all the Troopers I see actually say "Trooper" on the barrel. This one just says .357 magnum ctg., Colt, etc., but no model name. Someone on another forum dated it back to the mid to late 60's by it's serial #, and thought it was a Trooper.....but then wasn't sure when I told them it didn't say Trooper anywhere on it.

I can tell you that of all the revolvers I've ever shot, including a Colt King Cobra that I used to have which was purchased new in '96.......this old Colt has the smoothest action and trigger of any of them by far. It's like running a hot knife through butter! I just wish I knew what model it is.

I bet your Diamondback shoots like a dream! How can you help yourself from not shooting it?! :lol:

Guest JustMyLuck

And yes it kills me not to shoot it. But that's just the way it is. Maybe the right "snakehunter" will talk me out of this one, someday and end my pain.

Until then I am constantly looking for other snakes (NIB) to add to my collection, But it's been hard to find them in this condition with original box and paperwork , all at the "right" price.

JML

Edited by JustMyLuck

i am an expert in snake handling, it's part of my religious upbringing. that puppy appears it is in need of some professional training for which i would be proud to offer my services. pm me and i will make arrangements to meet you and take her and provide the proper training. mine you, it could take several months but its a small price to pay. i would then get back with you on when you could pick her up...:tough:

Guest JustMyLuck
i am an expert in snake handling, it's part of my religious upbringing. that puppy appears it is in need of some professional training for which i would be proud to offer my services. pm me and i will make arrangements to meet you and take her and provide the proper training. mine you, it could take several months but its a small price to pay. i would then get back with you on when you could pick her up...:rolleyes:

Your generosity is too kind.

I couldn't take advantage of you like that.

;)

JML

• 2 weeks later...