New Barrett website

Chris

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clsutton21
Does Barrett offer any camouflage or other color rifles?

Occasionally, a distributor might order a run of rifles that may be “painted” another color, but Barrett doesn’t offer customization services which only work on stainless steal. The stainless steels that are currently available aren’t able to meet our strict endurance tests and have also proven to be dangerous.

Just a heads-up on a misstype/spelling error. :poop: In the FAQ section.

Thanks for the bug reports. They inevitably creep through. We have a drawing at work for everyone who finds a bug on one of our live sites... I'll be sure to enter you guys in this months drawing. Thanks!

Jeff, what page did you see that error on?

That was on the main page.

David, I was only jerking his chain. Lighten up.

Now that I can get to the site, it looks really good. I like how you did the videos.

Edited by JeffL
  • Administrator
The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.

I just got that on the main page.

Microsoft IIS will sometimes display that error when the server cannot respond to your request in a timely manner. i.e. It's overloaded with people checking it out.

David, I was only jerking his chain. Lighten up.

No, you need to think about what you're saying and how it's going to come across to the other people. If you're just jerking someone's chain, use some smilies to convey the proper attitude with your comments.

I know from experience that it really blows to spend a ton of money and time on a project only to have someone point out an unexpected flaw. It's not so bad when they do it the right way. It's a real kick in the stomach when they do it the wrong way.

Don't be that guy. :cool:

Guest clsutton21
Thanks for the bug reports. They inevitably creep through. We have a drawing at work for everyone who finds a bug on one of our live sites... I'll be sure to enter you guys in this months drawing. Thanks!

ooh. even my spelling error find? :bowrofl: