Tactical iPhone

poak

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If only someone actually made a case for the iPhone that was waterproof as well. I don't need to dive with the thing, but it would be nice to not have to worry about it when I'm out on the water.

H2o Audio makes some cases, but if I recall, they're all armband type deals...

• Admin Team
Zip lock bag?

That's been my solution a time or two. It just seems like with all of these great cases, there would be one that has a waterproof front membrane. I don't need some depth proof pressure rating, but average splash protection, brief immersion tolerance would be cool.

That's been my solution a time or two. It just seems like with all of these great cases, there would be one that has a waterproof front membrane. I don't need some depth proof pressure rating, but average splash protection, brief immersion tolerance would be cool.

And floating would be an added bonus! :D

Guest Gun Geek

I see one that is splash resistant. Not submersible though.

Rugged, air tight and water resistant the OtterBox 2600 Series PDA Case is what you need for the great outdoors. This case fits 99% of PDAs as well as the iPhone™ 1st gen, 3G and 3GS. The face of the device is fully accessible through the recessed clear plastic screen; however buttons and controls along the sides of the device are not accessible. Features also include an exterior stylus holder and an adjustable Velcro hand strap.

NOTE: This case is NOT submergible and requires a Bluetooth® headset when using the phone features of the iPhone.

2601-20-k1.5.jpg

2600 Series PDA Case // OtterBox.com