Norris shoot um up?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH.............okay..............I am with you now..................you all seem to have a great time. I like the jokes, smart comments, and good natured fun you all have on here. Looks like Norris would be a fun place to shoot and get to know fellow TGO'ers. I will see you all soon.

OH.............okay..............I am with you now..................you all seem to have a great time. I like the jokes, smart comments, and good natured fun you all have on here. Looks like Norris would be a fun place to shoot and get to know fellow TGO'ers. I will see you all soon.
i would be interested in going with yuns. Must be after 4:00 or on weekends. LMK when you get something together again. Thanks, Andy

It's definatly fun and yes, we all good peoples......:lol:

Normally we end up going on Saturdays but a few of us like OhShoot and I go spradically through out the week. I usually bust up there of a morning after work......very few people there at the buttcrack of dawn. :poop:

It's definatly fun and yes, we all good peoples......:P

Normally we end up going on Saturdays but a few of us like OhShoot and I go spradically through out the week. I usually bust up there of a morning after work......very few people there at the buttcrack of dawn. ;)

I am a buttcrack of dawn kind of guy as well...............my wife hates it :). Seems like I can get more of me time before the kids get up...........some days I can get up go to town, workout, run some errands (one going by both Walmarts and looking at the ammo stock) and get back home before anyone in the house gets up :D. Anyway a long story short is that I will probably go early when I shoot...........

Meaning, the centurion helmeted individual you mentioned IS Suntzu. His avatar is only a sketch of the real thing. :)

RomanSunTzu.jpg

- OS

now that's freakin funny right there!!! how come I never have seen him look like that? Usually he looks like Uncle Buck!!! AND for you fellows/gals who don't have much to shoot, don't worry about it, there's plenty layin around to shoot....that's part of the fun. And of course the bullchit, razing, watching four grown men trying to open a can of ammo, etc etc. I waiting for the tuck and roll class :rolleyes:

I was up there Thurs afternoon, had whole place to myself for 2.5 hours.

So I was able to practice my CONTACT! tuck and roll drill without being razzed by any of The Usual Suspects.

They'll see, it'll be a life saver one of these days.

- OS

I was GOING to go this weekend, but I'm sure everyone noticed the snow. Ruined ALL of my weekend plans. No shooting the Christmas Mossberg with new 00 for reliability testing, no reliability testing the Taurus 709 Slim mom got, and no getting to go to the movies with a pretty woman.

now that's freakin funny right there!!! how come I never have seen him look like that? Usually he looks like Uncle Buck!!! AND for you fellows/gals who don't have much to shoot, don't worry about it, there's plenty layin around to shoot....that's part of the fun. And of course the bullchit, razing, watching four grown men trying to open a can of ammo, etc etc. I waiting for the tuck and roll class :)

I can obviously tuck away a few rolls. Bring turkey and stuffing. Yum. :D

The story is almost here.... a sealed ammocan and no key, but a lot of ingenuity.

Anyone still have pics?

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/events-gatherings/24416-east-tn-monthly-shoot-july-18th.html

I believe it might have been another day...and there were pics, but I don't have a clue regarding successful search, probably had "Norris" in title (maybe). Searching is getting more problematic as only goes back 500 posts on individual username now, not sure if there's a cut off date on all searches or what.

Anyway, basically, de boyz had some Czech 7.62x54 for the Mosins, in large sealed spam can, took three of us, with pliers, gloves, pry bar, and me standing on the thang to get it open.

I was being very altruistic in the endeavor, since I don't have a Mosin!

- OS

OS, I saw this and figured this was the time

"Reckon we can get this can open???"

Yeah, probably was, looking back at the captions now that you mentioned it.

If FCFB used his ISP to host pics instead of PhotoSlopBucket, they'd still be there.

- OS

Yeah, probably was, looking back at the captions now that you mentioned it.

If FCFB used his ISP to host pics instead of PhotoSlopBucket, they'd still be there.

- OS

sorry fella's, I apparently deleted those pixs but yes the caption mentioned was one of those, I think OS was standing on the can and everyone else was tuggin and pullin, I am still trying to find the photo's but I don't expect much. Sorry, guess we will just have to have a do over. :love:

Is there a place to shoot there while it's raining a bit? I'm itching to try out my new toy and don't really want to go to Coal Creek.

Norris or John Sevier on Rifle Range Rd but they are closed this weekend. JS is closed 1st full weekend of every month when the Guard takes over. Norris is open all week except Thursday mornings I believe.

Edited by Garufa