A couple 1911's

Guest cjr

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 3 Hi Powers are 75TH Anniversary addition,I'm not sure how many will be made.1 has fixed sights and 2 have adjustable sights.From what I can find there are 4 versions all with the same ingraving on top.

• 4 months later...
Guest Sgt. Joe

Pics like that make me happy that for now $$$ have so far prevented me from catching the 1911 bug.:tinfoil:

I can just consider my Sig P238 a micro-mini 1911 for now and be happy with that.

I simply have a far too additive personality, I never really thought I would like a wheel gun but then after getting the the SP-101 I have found myself having lustful feelings for other larger revolvers. And I am sure I will be obtaining one or six or so more at some point.:cool:

Catching the 1911 disease could well spell complete disaster for me.;)

That is a very nice family photo you have there:) And it serves as a very good visual reminder to me to make every effort to not catch the bug.:)

• 3 weeks later...
Very nice collection!!! Is that two blue Delta Elites in the second row??

Sorry it took so long to answer,been working none stop out of state.

The 2 you are asking about ,the first one is a brother to the 1st 4 a pre 70 Colt Gold Cup National Match I bought with out the box and the 2nd is a Colt Gold Trophy.

I have to get my collection appraised for insurance,when I do I will take a pic of all of them.

Hey i was wondering if you could take a look at my post i put up in the handgun section thread or anyone else who reads this. It's about a orginal colt m1911a1 i picked up the other day was needing a some what of an appraisel lol or value if you will