show your EDC setup

I'll try to get a pic up tommorow or the next day but I have started to carry an emptied altoid tin full of essentials with me at all times. Right now I have in the tin:

4 Bandaids

4 Saftey Pins

Duct Tape

Toilet Paper

Mini Lighter

Small LED flashlight

Few pieces of Chewing Gum

Dayquill (2 pills)

Interesting concept. I didn't realize a flashlight would fit in there.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin Team
I've been waiting about 4 weeks now for my DM Bullard Dual Carry holster. Are you still happy with yours? How long has it lasted for ya?

I've had it for about 2 years, and love it. Last count I'm into David for 4 holsters and two belts. He makes great stuff.

Here's my EDC. It has changed over the years, but these items have remained consistent.

DSC08354.jpg

Left front pocket

Gerber Crucial Multitool

NAA 22Mag Mini-Revolver

Both in a "prototype" pocket holster that was really a proof of concept, but has lasted for about 2.5 years now.

Right front pocket

Keys + mini prybar

Lip blam

Space Pen

Lighter

Flashlight - Maratac AAA

Spyderco Paramilitary - plain edge

4-5 o'clock - Walther PPS in a DM Bullard Tuckable

Right Rear Pocket - iPhone

Left Rear Pocket - Wallet

Marathon GSAR Watch

Dang, you got some big pockets. Not that I think any of it is unnecessary I just dont like carrying "only" my keys in my front pocket sometimes. Im a puss though

• Admin Team
Dang, you got some big pockets. Not that I think any of it is unnecessary I just dont like carrying "only" my keys in my front pocket sometimes. Im a puss though

Really only my right front pocket feels like it's out of control sometimes. The front left with the NAA Mini and multitool is less bulky than a few Leatherman's I've had over the years. That's why everything in there has been changed multiple times as things have gotten smaller over the years.

The hard thing about it is that once you are used to having it, you actually use the stuff. Minus the pistols, I use everything in my pockets multiple times each week. Some of them multiple times a day.

One of these days I'm going to CNC some tools based on my own experience.

I have a night class that doesn't get out till after 8 and that is the only time I carry the pepper spray and flashlight. And UTK campus is not very safe, we get emails almost every week about robberies and home invasions on campus. Say what you want but I don't think carrying pepper spray is that extreme.

One night at MTSU I was waiting on my girlfreind to get out of her night class (9pm). Sitting on the bench outside the Library, I saw a group of three kids start walking my way,one of which pulled about a 4 inch folder out of his front pocket then casually tried to hide it by pulling his arm in his sleeve. Once he was about 7 feet from me I stood up and told him that he can put that knife away. Extreamly supprised my by my reaction the kid with the knife turned red as hell and his two little buddys changed course of direction. Who knew campus wasnt safe.:)

To the Kimber UC guys, do you find it comfortable for all day carry? I've got one on my short wish list but I can't convince myself that I can carry it any better than my G30. Then again, it's not about replacing it's about variety I guess.

To the Kimber UC guys, do you find it comfortable for all day carry? I've got one on my short wish list but I can't convince myself that I can carry it any better than my G30. Then again, it's not about replacing it's about variety I guess.

I've never carried a G30, so I can't compare the two, but I can tell you that the Kimber Ultra is probably the most comfortable weapon to carry that I own.

I've never carried a G30, so I can't compare the two, but I can tell you that the Kimber Ultra is probably the most comfortable weapon to carry that I own.

I've been a glock owner since I was 21 but I saw a Raptor Ultra Carry the other day and was all:stunned: "where've you been all my life?"

Did you buy it?

No. This may be a crazy thought, but I really want Kimber to make an Ultra Carry that doesn't require a tool (no matter how trivial this may seem to some) for field stripping. I'm a firm believer in manufacturers not requiring me to keep up with one more thing to fully service my weapon. That said, I'm a huge fan of that gun (shot one 3 or 4 times several years ago). I don't own a 1911 and I don't know if my hatred of a "tool" will keep me from buying one for much longer. Maybe I'll wait one more year :)

I have two UCs and love them for CC, believe me once you put one on you forget all about it real soon. I'm so confortable with mine that I have to do a check to make sure it's still there,,, just for the simple reason that I can't feel it. Just a little thicker than the PPs 40 and PF9,, but not as thick as the XD9 or SR9.

BTW, how does the Acura ride? The old Ford I drove at UT drew little attention. Just jerkin' your chain!

It's definitely not my first choice but I paid it off early so right now it's the smartest choice. I'm a 4x4 kinda guy. I had a 4Runner and Pathfinder before the Acura that were great.

Some combo of this stuff....

P1010003-3.jpg

M&P 340 with CT 405 grips and a Mika Roundcut Pocket Holster

P2110041.jpg

P2140017-2.jpg

BU160SS.jpg

P1010004-4.jpg

Seecamp 380 4Sevens Quark Titanium LE

P1010013-2.jpg

Rough neighborhood 1946 Winchester Model 1894 and Fenix L1T V2.o

IMG_1312.jpg

4Sevens Preon 2XAAA or Quark Mini 1X123A