Tennessee Patriot - New Publication

I received a copy of the Tennessee Patriot quarterly newspaper today. It's a very cool publication put out by Bob Pope. It has a lot of comprehensive coverage of TN gun rights issues and conservative politics.

It champions state politicians who understand how important gun rights are to Tennesseans. By looking at the ads, the publication looks to be well supported by local gun vendors.

It is only five bucks a year. Looks like a worthwhile investment.

Website is The Tennessee Patriot

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

I received my copy today as well. I suspect Bob Pope sent it out to members of the TFA - or the TFA sold him the mailing list or something like that. It's no secret that he and John Harris have worked together on quite a few things, and John has a lengthy article at the front of the paper.

I haven't had a chance to read through it extensively yet but the pro-2nd Amendment bias was unmistakable. While I obviously think that it's a good thing, I also hope that future issues focus on other conservative issues as well. If it constantly focuses on firearms and nothing but firearms, it may end up alienating some moderate Conservatives who are conservative on many issues except firearms, etc.

All in all, much better than the piece of crap publication that another local firearms community gadfly tried to produce (maybe still does?) a while back. At least Bob Pope can spell and uses decent grammar. Unlike the other dude.

I'm looking forward to reading future issues.

Guest Mad4rcn

Look forward to getting one myself.

Thank you for calling the United States Of America, : press one for english :press two to disconnect,call back when you learn to speak english!!

Guest HvyMtl

I think they sent a "teaser" copy to all permit holders. Got a $2 off coupon on the back for the R&K gun shows, like the one in Murfreesboro this weekend...

Decent # of gun shop ads, and lots of opinion articles. Was actually shocked to find one article was written by a Democrat...

Guest ArmyVeteran37214
Decent # of gun shop ads, and lots of opinion articles.

So far its been a decent read, with some really good info! readf.gif2ThumbsUp.gif

Guest davidz71

I wondered who had received my address. I also wonder if the paper was sent out to all of those who went to the Pope shows over the years. The paper had some good material in it.

Guest oldsmobile98
At least Bob Pope can spell and uses decent grammar. Unlike the other dude.

"Unlike the other dude" is a prepositional phrase. You should have used a comma instead of a period, and you shouldn't have capitalized "unlike".

:D :D :D

I haven't received a copy yet, but I probably will. I'm looking forward to it.

I believe it was sent to all permit holders.
Steve Gill on his morning show said it was sent to all permit holders.

Just another reason to seal the permit holder database. Anyone with $75 or so can get too damn much information. :D

I have not gotten one.

Guest tennesseevolz

My wife recieved a copy, and I did not- we both have a permit, but she only has one because i talked her into going to the class-