one beverage for the rest of time

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GT_Rat

Beer. If it has to be a specific type I'd pick Yeungling Lager for just all around drinking. Problem is I like the occasional 12'er of New Belgium 1554, or Guinness, or Murphys, or even a 4 pack of Sam Smiths Oatmeal Stout. So it's a tough choice to make.

Beer. If it has to be a specific type I'd pick Yeungling Lager for just all around drinking. Problem is I like the occasional 12'er of New Belgium 1554, or Guinness, or Murphys, or even a 4 pack of Sam Smiths Oatmeal Stout. So it's a tough choice to make.

You have excellent taste, sir. 1554 is my wife's favorite. That's not a slight, she has excellent taste in the malted beverages as well.

Guest jackdm3

We've got the best of drinks, and main courses. Will it be favorite salad or dessert next, Mike?

The voting looks like:

Pizza

Sweet tea

?

About 90% of what I drink is water, so if that's not a given, I'd stick with plain ol' water.

If we're talking about in addition to water, I'd have to say coffee.

read the rules, NO "bacon rule" One beverage and one beverage only :tinfoil:

Diet Coke. if I could pick 2, Diet Coke and a good singel malt scotch...Highland Park 18 year.

Fail, plainly stated only ONE :rolleyes:

since its for the rest of time, beer/soda dehydrates you, so I would have to stick with water as well. But its so boring.....

see quote below this

I think Mike's point of all these threads is that there are not any ramifications for your selections. There is no health debit nor credit.

Exactly, health is not an issue.

Sweet tea or Vault. Couldn't decide on one. You did say don't worry about sugar or whatever. Vault is gonna kill a lot of people someday. Can't handle the energy drinks.

Fail, only one, you can repost :P

We've got the best of drinks, and main courses. Will it be favorite salad or dessert next, Mike?

The voting looks like:

Pizza

Sweet tea

?

I am not saying yet, quit jumping ahead. ;) Might be something really out of left field

Guest Revelator

Water. I like a lot of the selections mentioned so far, like Chick Fil A lemonade and various types of beer, but I would get absolutely sick of them after a week. After six months I'd probably be going crazy. If it had to be the same thing every day from now on, which is just pure punishment, water's the only thing I could handle.

Maybe Mike has purchased a private island somewhere, and is trying to get a list together of what needs to be stocked on this island for when we all have to flee this country due to government issues. It'll be the TGO island, and we'll have lots of pizza, sweet tea, and eggs. Maybe there'll be ghosts and UFO's there as well, or maybe even Bigfoot?

Or my other guess would be he's thinkin of opening a restaurant and is trying to gather up a good menu...The building he's looking at may be close to a popular UFO sighting area, and could possibly be haunted.:tinfoil:

I'm hoping it's the Island idea, that would be great with the direction this country is headed.:rolleyes:

Guest jackdm3

Yeah, but if asked, you would be allowed "water." We're assuming it's the kind we desire, but we could be handed ocean water, Miss. mud water, rain water, fish water ...

I really should have clarified that up front before I answered.

what is so hard to understand about the word ONE and the no bacon rule? How am I supposed to stock my Island or set my menu without accuracy? :D

you all can have water to bathe in just none to drink unless you specify that as your one beverage.

:)

and no sippin' while you are bathin', that'd be cheatin'

Edited by Mike.357