HUGE Gun Sale: 19 January 2008 over 400 guns marked down!

Guest canynracer

4.5 hours...hell of a drive, maybe I can convince the family to explore TN a bit, we have been here almost 4 yrs...we have been to Bartlett, Cordova, Lakeland..and I work in Collierville...yeah, not much adventure...

sounds like a road trip may be in order...course, we will have to stop in Nashville and do some sight seeing..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you better come on down or us local guys will buy too many and get in trouble with our wives.

"Yes honey, I know you just bought me this P7 for Christmas at Hero-Gear, but this is a big sale and I only have twentyish guns" "All the other guys have more"

Mike, you must LOVE those HiPoints..... :confused:

I like them fine, have one pistol made by them but have been wanting a carbine. Hoping to find one used and beat to hell so the price would be very cheap. I doubt the H-P is really geared toward your clientele.

In lieu of a H-P carbine I am thinking about a 1861 Army.

Any chance at some hints on the general price ranges on some of these sale items for those of us seriously considering a 3 hour drive? I've got a 17 year old cousin down that way who wants me to bring my AR down for her to shoot anyways... But more incentive than also having an excuse to visit some relatives I actually like, as opposed to certain in-laws... Would help me get off this comfy fence.

Any chance at some hints on the general price ranges on some of these sale items for those of us seriously considering a 3 hour drive? I've got a 17 year old cousin down that way who wants me to bring my AR down for her to shoot anyways... But more incentive than also having an excuse to visit some relatives I actually like, as opposed to certain in-laws... Would help me get off this comfy fence.

Not to be a prick here, but no.

I don't have the time (nor have we had a chance to tag and price each every gun yet) to spend all day and night posting prices, condition, details, etc.

All I can say is; talk to the MANY members of TGO that have made that drive and purchased firearms from me.

We provide outstanding service and selection, and EVERY customer leaves knowing they got a fair deal.

If you are looking for crackhead prices, keep in mind this is a SALE. Not a "I need my fix, so let me sell grandpas WWII Colt for 50 bucks"

• 3 weeks later...
4.5 hours...hell of a drive, maybe I can convince the family to explore TN a bit, we have been here almost 4 yrs...we have been to Bartlett, Cordova, Lakeland..and I work in Collierville...yeah, not much adventure...

sounds like a road trip may be in order...course, we will have to stop in Nashville and do some sight seeing..

Take the scenic route Canynracer, Highway 64 straight across the bottom of the state! I have been that route (once in the same day) from Memphis to Chattanooga! Its a nice drive. Look hard around Waynesboro in Wayne Co. Thats where I haunt...er hunt in the fall, we gots some land down there! Gods country.

Think I'm going to make the run to Hero Gear again as well. Don't really need anything right now but a chance at a free Glock and maybe some glass I have been eyeing. Anyone in the Mt. Juliet/Lebanon area want to double up (Reef?) I'll be working Friday night and just leave from the 109 North/I-40 area that morning.

I got to look at most of these guns recently... there were several nice specimens in there, and I didn't really see any losers. If I could afford it, I would gladly have given each of them a home and a steady diet. This is some good stuff!

I hope to make it back down to see what's left after the shoot in Murfreesboro, since we'll probably be done around 4, and can be in Winchester from there by 5 or so.

Grrrrrrr. :bowrofl: We need a Hero-Gear like sale here in ETN!

Won't ever happen in Knoxville, where the guns are made of platinum and shoot diamonds.;) At least we get regular gun shows, I guess.

Guest TargetShooter84

Bump....wish we had those in knoxville....that would be a nice break but hey, cant beat RK gun shows at the expo so cant really complain but wish they'd come around more often than quarterly