Obama to diss the Arlington ceremony on Monday

Guest dboonekilledabearhere

I agree that Obama should stay on vacation for the rest of his term and take Pelosi and Biden with him. By the way, has he ever produced a birth certificate? Bush, Bush and Regan did not have this problem. I also agree that our soldiers alive or dead would rather Obama not disgrace them with his presence.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamie
Why are we arguing about Presidential vacations? ;)

I dunno... 'cause as far as I'm concerned, the more vacations O takes, the better.

J.

This holiday has nothing do do with the complaints about his vacation.

I could go back through older threads and find complaints about his previous vacations, that did not fall on a holiday celebrating fallen soldiers.

It just so happens, this vacation has landed on the holiday, and is the burning force behind the complaints...this time.

I would venture a guess that those planted at Arlington would go with #2

There is nothing he does that suprises me anymore.

Yes he is #2 ;) I mean I vote for #2.

All he would use our brave heros for is "Props" anyway.

He isn't worthy of even entering the gates! :D

He is a discrace. 2012 can't come soon enough for me.

Hope they don't send Biden. :D

As I recall, last year he tossed his flower from a distance, on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, whereas everyone else present laid theirs upon it (as your supposed to do).

It's one of two things with this guy: a) he's an idiot who does not know protocol/manners or :stunned: he does this stuff on purpose to piss off folks like me.

Either way, he just kills me. The low bowing to foreign leaders (some enemies), the Special Olympics comments, the Beer Summit...etc. The guy is just a rube.

I went to disney world for memorial day. omg. arrest me. you girls are getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. I am also wondering where this supposed disdain for the military men and women is coming from. I dont feel that the CiC has a problem with the military. What do I know though.

I do not fault a guy for not knowing something, but i do fault someone for not taking the time learn beforehand.

rube is a good description

Ha! You expect these clowns to actually take the time to learn something? They can't even be bothered to read a ten page bill from AZ about illegals, or a bill that will cost taxpayers a gazillion dollars for healthcare and affect our way of life forever.

Maybe someone could work up a cartoon and put it in MAD Magazine, it appears that is the only literature they ever read!

Guest Straight Shooter

Im glad the S.O B. aint going.

He doesnt rate to even put his f-ing feet on that Holy Ground, as far as Im concerned. Biden either.

Guest 6.8 AR

Some don't seem to understand Obama so well, and evidently like him. What's been said about him will be written by the winning historian, or so the story goes.

When he disses West Point graduates, appoints people to the Supreme Court that

hates the military, avoids having to do with Memorial Day celebration that honors

fallen soldiers, delays decision on deploying troops to Afghanistan for a year plus,

refuses to protect our borders until a female governor takes the opportunity to "one up " him, and that's just part of his stay in office, notwithstanding the Gulf oil spill, I'd say there is more than enough to be upset at our great CIC. Thank God this is a red state for national politics.

Daniel, strickj. It isn't about vacation time for the great "messiah", it's about leadership and character. The man has none , except on loan from Saul Alinski and

Joseph Stalin.

Let's see how he handles the Korean situation. If he doesn't start backing up our soldiers in South Korea, would that be enough for you to quit defending him? He knows much better than you do, evidently, that when people don't stand together they fall. His crowd stood together long enough to get him elected and look at how much of the time he spent bowing to foreign leaders and blaming everything else on Bush, ever since. It's getting old.

Daniel. It's not your job to lead this country, it's his. It would be nice if he started showing some leadership, and maybe his character would show us Americans something to be proud of. Until then, we will have to just wait and see. And it is getting more difficult as the days pass.

Some don't seem to understand Obama so well, and evidently like him. What's been said about him will be written by the winning historian, or so the story goes.

When he disses West Point graduates, appoints people to the Supreme Court that

hates the military, avoids having to do with Memorial Day celebration that honors

fallen soldiers, delays decision on deploying troops to Afghanistan for a year plus,

refuses to protect our borders until a female governor takes the opportunity to "one up " him, and that's just part of his stay in office, notwithstanding the Gulf oil spill, I'd say there is more than enough to be upset at our great CIC. Thank God this is a red state for national politics.

Daniel, strickj. It isn't about vacation time for the great "messiah", it's about leadership and character. The man has none , except on loan from Saul Alinski and

Joseph Stalin.

Let's see how he handles the Korean situation. If he doesn't start backing up our soldiers in South Korea, would that be enough for you to quit defending him? He knows much better than you do, evidently, that when people don't stand together they fall. His crowd stood together long enough to get him elected and look at how much of the time he spent bowing to foreign leaders and blaming everything else on Bush, ever since. It's getting old.

Daniel. It's not your job to lead this country, it's his. It would be nice if he started showing some leadership, and maybe his character would show us Americans something to be proud of. Until then, we will have to just wait and see. And it is getting more difficult as the days pass.

he's taking way to many vacations i think. i mean, i dont even get that many and i'm unemployed right now lol
Maybe I'm wrong, too, crimsonaudio, but it was reported, last night, by Ann Kornblut of the Washington Post, of his vacation plans and skipping. As far as I'm concerned, he can stay on vacation the rest of his term.

I also agree with Smith on that website's credibility and bias.

Both sides are spinning this to their fancy, but I will stay to the right of the aisle. He

cares very little for our soldiers, living or dead.

I just found out he has cancelled his plans and will now go to the gulf oil spill. Hope

has a hard hat. I'm sure he will do a lot of good there:D

I agree it's a nitpick point, but it was a non-issue with Bush because, well ..... it was a non issue. If you check most of Bush's so-called vacations (only called that recently when trying to defend Obama BTW) were to Camp David or Crawford. On those trips nearly all of them were in conjunction with government officials, other foreign dignitaries, or meetings. Clinton did the same thing, but (gasp) were treated as diplomatic trips as opposed to vacations.

Again I agree there are far more important Obama problems than this, but it is indicative of his narcissism.

There are more...

I don't care for O anymore then everyone else here.

But, I choose to dislike him on things that actually matter.

Not conceived vacations where he doesn't work, or tossing a flower vs laying it, etc.

Can't we go back to hating him for his policies, or being Muslim, or something, at least?

Edited by strickj
Guest HvyMtl

I put this "story" in the same litter box of pure 100% unadulterated :shake: stories I heard from the Libs when Dubya was in.

So, find a way to get someone else in office, or stop wasting your time, effort, and heartburn. :cool: or stroke out. Your choice.

Personally, I would rather you guys focus on getting the fellow out of office instead of belly aching over Presidential moves which have been done by most all Presidents. Same sore looser stuff I saw from Libs when Dubya won his second term...

The bowing to other nation officials crap? Nixon bowed deeply to the Emperor of Japan, the same one who approved the Pearl Harbor Attack for Dec 7, 1941... Dubya went all hand holding and lip kissing with King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, King of Saudi Arabia. SO FRICKING WHAT?

The videos from Iraq where the military do not react to him coming in? Was during an official press conference, where they were ordered not to make noise. However, you see the surprise visit video, where they went ape crazy, excited, begging for pictures and autographs when he showed up? No, of course not...

So, stop buying into this :rofl:, it only makes you look gullible. These types of stories are generated to get the "quick to hate Obama" types riled up.

So. Instead of wasting your energy on made up propaganda stories, FIND A CANDIDATE TO REPLACE HIM, AND DO YOU BEST TO SUPPORT THIS CANDIDATE TO ENSURE HE DOES REPLACE HIM.

Or stop wasting space.

Rant off...

Guest TargetShooter84
Part of what's wrong with this country is the loss of manners and respect for others. He has none. Yeah maybe I sweat the little stuff too much, but I'm sorry. It ALL matters when you're in his seat.

X2

Obama doesn't have to wait until Monday to diss Arlington, he's been doing it for almost two years already. He's a disgrace as a Commander in Chief to both the living and deceased. He does NOT support our troops and has the greatest disdain for them. I am ashamed that he represents this country. He is a boob, and that is putting it extremely politely.

Guest 6.8 AR

I guess leadership and character must not matter. Why didn't you highlight the rest of the sentence, strickj?

Edited by 6.8 AR

Really? He is the anti-christ because of this. Do some research, find out how many other presidents attended Arlington every year. And you really think he has no interest in the well being of the military. Give me a break. I may not agree with all of his policies, but as some of the others have said, work on doing something about it. Talk is cheap.

Oh yeah, I wonder how many who have responded to this thread have ever been to a Ceremony on Memorial Day. How many go every year. I have, but I don't go every year and I 100% support this country and our troops. President or not, you have no more excuses than he does.

I'm sick of the hypocracry from everyone! (that includes Democrats, Republicans, or any other 'ats, 'ans or any other political group you want).

What are you doing Monday???

Edited by Hozzie

Oh yeah, I wonder how many who have responded to this thread have ever been to a Ceremony on Memorial Day. How many go every year. I have, but I don't go every year and I 100% support this country and our troops. President or not, you have no more excuses than he does.

What are you doing Monday???

I'm not the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.