I agree with what was done.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right - this Borax box is awesome.

Warnings - fine. Etc. My point - If I come on here and start saying that lawyers suck and they should all be fired would I get the same treatment?

We have lawyers that are vendors on this board. Do they get special treatment too?

meh, everyone knows lawyers suck. But there has been no stated rule saying to not say lawyers suck.

Dude, I hate it that you got vacated, but just don't prod the bull.

Dang, Tungsten could have said " do not talk about sports on this forum" If I kept bringing up sports I would expect to get slapped.

This thread has gotten way out of control. One more bacon comment and I will ask it be locked. :)

What does some Norwegian island have to do with all this?

It was asked "where do the folks that get banned go".

I googled "the loneliest place on earth". Among the island that Napoleon was banished to was that lovely piece of real estate now aptly renamed "Banistan" !

Well played!

Guest Glock23ForMe
You need a toro and a fighter to see a show, but then

bullhornthroughmouth.jpg

Dave should make this Brian's avatar and where it says "TGO Member" change it to, "Mess with the bull?"

Guest jackdm3
Dave should make this Brian's avatar and where it says "TGO Member" change it to, "Mess with the bull?"

It's free, but the intensity of this shot I had felt was more akin to TMMT's offense.

Guest Glock23ForMe
It's free, but the intensity of this shot I had felt was more akin to TMMT's offense.

But he was still "Messin' with da boss"

This thread has gotten way out of control. One more bacon comment and I will ask it be locked. :)

Mike, just wanted you to know that, thanks to these yay-hoos on this thread, I was just FORCED to go eat a BACON sandwich. Couldn't take it anymore! I don't have anywhere to get pancakes while I'm at work, but I'll take care of that later.

Okey dokey, here ya go........................

pizza1k.jpg

THATS what I am talking about. OOF that pie looks great.

And RW, there is not a decent pizza place that delivers to Corryton anymore. I used to get pie from Papa's Pizza to Go. But it is now Pepper's Pizza to go and it has gone downhill. I think I will hold out until Friday and get a pie from Gondolier (sp). Have to do carry out though.