I agree with what was done.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should soldiers who commit atrocities and disgrace their uniform get a pass too? I was a member of the armed forces and it would enrage me to see them get special treatment if they did something wrong.

As long as the individual are directing comments towards the individuals memorialized in the new article there should be no reason for another to get upset.

If I said all LEO's suck and should be fired then I could understand why someone would take offense. If I state that the officer in question should be under investigation for not following procedure no one should take offense.

Same goes for military, lawyers, politicians, doctors, nurses, teachers etc.

And if the ban ax comes out so be it.

That is exactly what I have been saying, but it is completely opposite from your first post that I replied to where you said you should be allowed to say that all LEO's suck. By your original way of speaking if one soldier committed an atrocity then people should be allowed to say that all soldiers suck and should be fired. That kind of thing wouldn't be allowed to happen here either, so you may say that soldiers get special treatment as well. Personally I don't see it as special treatment, I see it as a common sense way of keeping things peaceful where those risking their lives to protect us are concerned.

Guest bkelm18

Saints.... let it go. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish, but you're not going to accomplish it. David isn't going to see your reasoning and change the rules of the board. His house, his rules. No sense in arguing it. Let it go, or get going yourself. ;)

• Administrator
Then again I say - we should see it - it can be locked if necessary. Sorry - that is my opinion and I am not allowed to have one of those either according to some people.

I've tried to have patience with you, the same as I did TMMT. Unfortunately both of you have a knack for finding the limit of how patient I can be.

You're welcome to come back in 30 days. Until then, goodbye.

One person got a temp pan for "pilling on"...and that really seems to be the only purpose for this thread... :)

NOOOOOOOOO

I started the thread.

The purpose was for ME to state my agreement with what and why had been done. Some others got way out of control

I don't know how hard it is to understand this all,

This statement was all it was about. No more no less.

it's pretty simple, don't prod the bull.

Pretty simple rule.

Now I am going to read the rest of this thread, I tell you all I am blown away by the responses to this thing.

NOOOOOOOOO

I started the thread.

The purpose was for ME to state my agreement with what and why had been done. Some others got way out of control

I don't know how hard it is to understand this all,

This statement was all it was about. No more no less.

Granted...the piling on was done by others...

It was started as Yippie for my side thing..... :)

I'll figure it'll die out before long if some keep getting banned...I may not be too far behind... :drool:

At least I do :up: when I prod though....

Guest Glock23ForMe
I've tried to have patience with you, the same as I did TMMT. Unfortunately both of you have a knack for finding the limit of how patient I can be.

You're welcome to come back in 30 days. Until then, goodbye.

Dave's on a ROLL!!!

Ta Ta For Now, Brian.... :)

I do love both bacon and pancakes,

This bacon crap is getting on my nerves.

If you are going to keep throwing breakfast meat around in my threads it had better be Goetta! You bunch of backwoods hicks don't know what you are missing :)

This bacon crap is getting on my nerves.

If you are going to keep throwing breakfast meat around in my threads it had better be Goetta! You bunch of backwoods hicks don't know what you are missing :)

So you want to borrow some meat? That'll be 45% grease, capiche?

sopranos.jpg