US makes AZ land off limits to US Citizens

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldsmobile98

TGO road trip! Let's go repel some invaders.

I will say that the titles are a bit misleading. Obama can't really give Mexico the land, as it's not his to give. Also, the sign says "travel not recommended", which is not quite making it off-limits.

TGO road trip! Let's go repel some invaders.

I will say that the titles are a bit misleading. Obama can't really give Mexico the land, as it's not his to give. Also, the sign says "travel not recommended", which is not quite making it off-limits.

Of course the titles are misleading. It's a news organization.

It really is time for somebody to start shooting the drug thugs. I wish the gov would wise up and just lean on the bang switch for awhile.

Guest 6.8 AR

Like the interview with the sheriff stated, it was effectively giving the land to Mexico.

The comments on the page was hilarious, but the topic is a sad statement to how our

leadership treats our citizens.

A road trip might be necessary, considering all the help AZ is getting from the fed.

Like the interview with the sheriff stated, it was effectively giving the land to Mexico.

The comments on the page was hilarious, but the topic is a sad statement to how our

leadership treats our citizens.

A road trip might be necessary, considering all the help AZ is getting from the fed.

Our leader is acting like a total *****. Sometimes you just gotta shoot the bad guys.

Guest manofsteel

If you shoot a thug you go to jail. The thug shoots you he goes home. Welcome to the unprotected USA! It will only get worse!

This is going is going to sounds like an excuse, and another if a bully frog had wings statements,

If I didn't have to work for a living and was a bit better off, I would like to round of some of my guns/ammo and volunteer some time on the US/Mexico Border and put in some time.

Right now, like most people, I have to work all I can just to keep the bills paid.

Guest CrazyLincoln
in·va·sion   [in-vey-zhuhn] Show IPA

–noun

an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, esp. by an army.

the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.

entrance as if to take possession or overrun: the annual invasion of the resort by tourists.

infringement by intrusion.

Yeah, I'd say this qualifies as an invasion...

Guest ArmyVeteran37214
Wonder if someone can setup a firing range using the "unprotected" land as a backstop/impact area. Sounds like a fine place to have a full auto funfest :-)

:P

If you shoot a thug you go to jail. The thug shoots you he goes home. Welcome to the unprotected USA! It will only get worse!

OMFG...this is so true! I'm so sick of the propagandist sympathizers painting all illegals as poor migrant workers trying feed their families. The signs aren't up to protect us from tomato pickers or landscapers. I think the first innocent citizen or LEO that gets shot/hurt by these thugs and we prosecute the president for allowing it to happen.

Guest Boogieman
OMFG...this is so true! I'm so sick of the propagandist sympathizers painting all illegals as poor migrant workers trying feed their families. The signs aren't up to protect us from tomato pickers or landscapers. I think the first innocent citizen or LEO that gets shot/hurt by these thugs and we prosecute the president for allowing it to happen.

:P:up::D:up:

Lovely sentiments, but it won't work. The feds not only don't want to secure the border, they will not allow it.

The first armed citizen group that shows up will be arrested and persecuted* (for years, if necessary) by federal agents for everything from conspiricy to failure to water their lawns.

* Yeah, prosecuted. Seems like if there is no hope of a conviction, it turns into years of legal persecution, financial ruin, loss of jobs, homes, lives, family and freedom. And it never costs the prosecutor a cent.

Edited by Mark@Sea
Guest oldsmobile98
The first armed citizen group that shows up will be arrested and persecuted* (for years, if necessary) by federal agents for everything from conspiricy to failure to water their lawns.

I'll put $10 extra toward the TGO party bus fund if we actually go. And I call dibs on the front right aisle seat.

I do wonder if the AZ citizens' militias are going to get involved. :screwy:

Guest Glock23ForMe
i have been watching this. i guess i am lucky i dont have property on the U.S.A., mexican border. no further comment

From what I read, isn't what they closed down part of a National Park?