Blue Moon Bar-B-Que in Hendersonville

I ate there this afternoon. I felt it was a bit pricey, but after we got our food, I no longer thought so. This was some of the best bar-b-que I've had in years. I don't have any financial or other interest in this restuarant. Just thought you all might like try some mighty fine bar-b-que.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about it?

What about Harpers? It looks like half a double wide attached to a concrete block building, at the end of a gravel road in a small Kentucky town.

I also think it's the best catfish I can remember having, and they ain't scared to fill up your plate, either. I plan to go back. :confused:

What about Harpers? It looks like half a double wide attached to a concrete block building, at the end of a gravel road in a small Kentucky town.

I also think it's the best catfish I can remember having, and they ain't scared to fill up your plate, either. I plan to go back. :confused:

A very good explanation. You did understand it was all you can eat didn't you?

Guest Glock23ForMe

They have a Blue Moon in Owensboro, KY that me and some students just fly up there (about an hour or a little more) and eat, only to eat.... They have an all-day, all-you-can-eat BBQ Buffet, and, let me tell you, AHHMAZING.

It's worth it. If you're ever up there and just around Owensboro, you will not be disappointed.

Guest Jamie
Oh yeah...It's there on the lake on the corner of Gallatin Rd and I think Saundersville Road. It is in the old Uncle Buds/ China Dragon/Quincy's building.

Saunders Ferry road? I used to live out that way, a long time ago....

J.

Blue Moon is some Awesome food. Try the Brisket. Most tender and tasty I have ever eaten. By the way, in Owensboro, it is called Moonlight. Owensboro, KY is a lot farther to drive than Hendersonville, TN. Blue Moon has live music on Friday and Saturday nights.

Guest Glock23ForMe
By the way, in Owensboro, it is called Moonlight. Owensboro, KY is a lot farther to drive than Hendersonville, TN. Blue Moon has live music on Friday and Saturday nights.

Ahh.. It is Moonlight.. Sorry, long day. It depends on the drive, some of our East Tennessee People that have been on a trip or something and are coming by there and looking for BBQ, it'd be closer than Hendersonville. I was just saying if you were up that way and close, and had a belly for BBQ, to go there.