Got myself fired

Ebow1

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. It would stay lively if Jamie would quit running off all the douchebags :D

Y'all aren't ever happy; first I'm too restrained, then I'm running off the "entertainment"... :angel:

J.

Guest db99wj

I don't think I will get fired, they have given me 6 new jobs to work on for the next few weeks and are sending me to Houston, TX for a 6 day class on advanced income analysis and capitalization.

Edited by db99wj
Guest strelcevina

Okay, f**kwit... here's what I wrote:

Try reading it as what I said, not what you want it to say. Pay attention to the words "Wife" and "Ex" as well.

My wife and I had already been married several years at that point. Years that we had spent large sums of money because of her ex not wanting to do what was required for the child he was responsible for creating, and that I had taken responsibility to help raise. And also a child with a boat-load of medical and psychological problems. ( Among his more charming behaviors was the habit of completely disregarding what the kid's doctors had said should be done regarding the kid's treatment. )

J.

I apologize for my mistake . I thought u said ur girlfriend and not wife

At a time I read that it was just like right now on my cell phone .

And rest of the text I will respond little later :angel:

Guest db99wj

Still employed, didn't have to throw anything, I did think about it, it was between the phone and my coke, well the phone is corded, so it wouldn't have gone far and could have possibly bounced back and hit me, and I just opened my coke a little while ago, so I didn't throw anything. Got some room for improvement, onward and upward.

And still this thread lives........

Just wait. 2 or 3 years from now, some damn fool will come along and post on it again, and start the whole thing back up. :)

J.

Still employed, didn't have to throw anything, I did think about it, it was between the phone and my coke, well the phone is corded, so it wouldn't have gone far and could have possibly bounced back and hit me, and I just opened my coke a little while ago, so I didn't throw anything. Got some room for improvement, onward and upward.

that is a disappointment, well probably not to you wife. I was rooting for something to be thrown.

it is hollow or full of hot air, not sure which. And besides that your retorts are that whooshing sound he hears above his head.

If I can get one to go over fast enough, it should draw a vacuum behind it and increase the pressure inside his head to critical levels, and overcome the structural integrity of his skull.

So what we're looking for is something along the lines of "Ziiiing! Woooosh! BOOOOOM!!!!" :);)

J.