Got myself fired

Ebow1

Guest strelcevina

The simple question for Strel is......WHERE WERE YOU! I never see you contribute to anything! I do note you like to post pics of your house and brick monster cooker in the back, brag on taking kids to the pool, buy your new Ford SUV and you had or have a caddy....so where's the 20 bucks to help someone out!?

i will answer your off topic question and that is it.

i never said im better.

so what if i have a suv or a house and a pool. who doesn't.

hey i got few guns to.

and a last you obliviously don't see difference of providing a free labor as a help , from sending a 20$.

and people here just said stuff about me that you and some others took as a truth.

first i was showing my Flooded House. i never showed a picture of my house before that.

i showed a picture of my flooded Caddy , that i had to Junk.

and people here made it look like im showing off.

than i must be only one in the world who is showing off with losing 100K+ in a flood.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe
I will answer your off topic question and that is it. I doubt that as you said you were finished in your last post and if you left what would we do for entertainment, throw pizzas at each other?:lol:

I never said I'm better. No but you did imply it and have in many posts.

So what if I have an suv or a house and a pool. who doesn't? Lots of folks do not own their own homes and most of those who do in Tennessee do NOT have pools.

Hey I got few guns too. I hope you never need them to shoot lions.

And at last you obliviously don't see any difference of providing a(the word a is not needed here) free labor as a help , from sending a $20. Just how is you giving free labor any better than cold hard cash to help someone in need? Dont bother to try and answer that....It isnt. The question was, have you contributed to any of the causes that the people here have undertaken?

And people here just said stuff about me that you and some others took as a truth. That is quite possible but we are supposed to believe that you have an "advanced" degree in English?

First I was showing my Flooded House. I never showed a picture of my house before that.

I showed a picture of my flooded Caddy , that I had to Junk. Did you not have ANY insurance for your car or your home? If not that is YOUR bad, if so I find it hard to believe you would have still been out of pocket for 100K.

And people here made it look like I'm showing off. You make yourself look bad by constantly bashing this country and the people on this board.

Then I must be only one in the world who is showing off with losing 100K+ in a flood. Again....no insurance? And just what is worse to you, someone who can afford to lose 100K losing it, or someone who lost everything they owned even if all of it only added up to the price of your car or less?[/QUOTE]

Ist dies nur zu überprüfen und sehen, wenn Ihre anderen Sprache besser als Ihr Englisch ist?

Was ist die Hauptstadt dieses Zustands?

Dont worry mods.....no swearing just rough translation into another language of a simple question.:devil:

Strel, Please tell us that you dont really translate Medical Records for a living. Either you really dont or if you do it has to be a very poor job. Or maybe you do and are just making your posts here appear that you dont have a very good grasp of the English language.

I don't have an SUV and don't want one... I also neither have nor want a pool.

Pools are a PIA and expensive to keep up. And an SUV would be most impractical for us.

Besides, if I built a pool on the side of this hill, all the water would just run out. :devil:

Oh, and SGT. Joe... this time YOU saved ME a load of typing. :lol:

J.

Okay, I couldn't resist... It's early, and y'all haven't gotten awake and wandered in here yet, so I had to find something to occupy my time. :lol:

I will answer your off topic question and that is it. I doubt that as you said you were finished in your last post

You're absolutely correct. Since Strel seems to be nothing more than a liar and an attention whore who's bent on impressing us with how grand he is, I don't think he can leave. Otherwise I don't believe he would still be here on these forums at all, since I don't think I've ever seen anyone here show any sign of liking him or wanting to deal with his nonsense.

As I pointed out earlier, he seems to do nothing more than make people angry.

and if you left what would we do for entertainment, throw pizzas at each other?:eek:

I suppose we'd go back to trying to help Ebow get his situation on track and under control, like we were doing earlier.

You know, giving away our time, labor, and experience for the benefit of someone else? :devil:

J.

Completely off topic, since this thread contains many anyway, anybody seen a trailer for this movie "Red" with Morgan Freeman and Bruce Willis? I got a buddy in New Orleans who told me he's an extra in it. Not realizing that the movie was not about Soviet Russia I called him a commie bastard as a joke as soon as I heard the title. Turns out he's playing a Russian soldier. I thought it was neat, and if he gets killed by Bruce Willis he'll have a heck of a pickup line.

Guest Verbal Kint
I don't have an SUV or a pool.
Me neither.... I want one, of both.

I have an SUV... with a built-in pool! I'm just that cool. And it's got whale skin hub caps,

an all leather cow interior, and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights.

Bonus points for those of you that knew the origin of the italicized words. :rock:

Guest db99wj

Yep, no pool, 2 family members do

Got a Jeep, the original SUV and a minivan

No brick meat burner, it's stainless, it was free, it has a weird name I can't recall. I need to put in a new burner regulator switch.

Since we are on handicapped spaces now, I have a good one.

My dad walked out of Walmart one day and there was a LEO writing up a ticket for a van that knew parked in a handicapped space. Dad walked over and did a half ass attempt to talk the guy out of it and when the guy though dad was just trying to get out to the ticket the LEO added another ticket for it being double parked. Then dad said I guess you are going to write for for the broken tail light too right? The LEO did and put them under the wipers and dad walked back in the store laughing. It wasn't his van, it was some people that he had a land dispute with that had parked in a handicapped space with out a handicapped space sign. He assisted them into 2 extra tickets.B)

BTW, he won the land dispute as well. We don't go to their Church any more.

Guest Glock23ForMe
Since we are on handicapped spaces now, I have a good one.

My dad walked out of Walmart one day and there was a LEO writing up a ticket for a van that knew parked in a handicapped space. Dad walked over and did a half ass attempt to talk the guy out of it and when the guy though dad was just trying to get out to the ticket the LEO added another ticket for it being double parked. Then dad said I guess you are going to write for for the broken tail light too right? The LEO did and put them under the wipers and dad walked back in the store laughing. It wasn't his van, it was some people that he had a land dispute with that had parked in a handicapped space with out a handicapped space sign. He assisted them into 2 extra tickets.:confused:

BTW, he won the land dispute as well. We don't go to their Church any more.

WooooW! B)