Got myself fired

Ebow1

Guest strelcevina
Sorry for being so long in getting back, folks, but I'm here now, with my coffee cup in one hand, and my scalpin' knife in the other. :D

Don't bother asking me how I'm typing this. ;)

Anyway, time to skin a "Strelcevina"... whatever the hell that is:

Strel, YOU may only have one job skill... if what we've seen out of you can even be considered a skill - but I have many, and have held many different jobs over the years. Sometimes 2 or 3 at a time.

Yes, I've worked on a farm, and done all the jobs that go along with that, but I also have a degree in mechanical drafting and design, and spent nearly 15 or so years making a living at it. And one of the very first places I worked when I got out of school was a civil engineering company with offices all over the world... and the people I worked with came from ever side and corner of this planet.

We talked about guns fairly often there, and how screwed-up some people's views are of 'em.

I don't recall anybody ever saying they thought the conversations were anti-social.

And that's only one company and one office out of several.

Okay, Tarzan... if you really do have a job in medical translation or transcription, with "high degrees" in English and German, as I seem to recall you've claimed, then you can stop typing like Johnny Weissmuller now, and lose the "poor illiterate immigrant" act. I fully agree that you're as arrogant and stupid as the come, but I'm not buying that you manage English as poorly as you'd have us believe.

Along with that, you can go back and read some of my old posts ( It'll be good for your reading comprehension skills and English skills in general ) and see if you can't find the ones where I've stated flat out that I've been both a soldier and a Sheriff's Deputy. Among other things.

I've also worked as private security, and done work as a bodyguard and bouncer. So it doesn't look like my "ant-social behavior" has held me back much, nor have I had any difficulties with dealing with all kinds of people.

I'll bet you can't say the same.

Hardly. Being arrogant, ignorant, and pretentious are far worse behaviors. Just as going somewhere new, and trying to make it just like the last *****hole you left is, while telling everyone how backwards they are for not being as f**ked-up as you are.

Anger is just a natural reaction to such things, and I'm quite sure you've had an enormous amount of that directed at you in your life. And you've no doubt claimed the fault was with those other people, rather than admitting that it's your own idiotic behavior that provoked it.

Tell me this, Strel... if wherever it is that you're from is so great, why the hell are you hear to begin with? And if it's not so great, then why is that? Too many people living there that're just like you, maybe?

Okay, f**kwit... here's what I wrote:

Try reading it as what I said, not what you want it to say. Pay attention to the words "Wife" and "Ex" as well.

My wife and I had already been married several years at that point. Years that we had spent large sums of money because of her ex not wanting to do what was required for the child he was responsible for creating, and that I had taken responsibility to help raise. And also a child with a boat-load of medical and psychological problems. ( Among his more charming behaviors was the habit of completely disregarding what the kid's doctors had said should be done regarding the kid's treatment. )

And believe it or not, that's only the tip of the iceberg. And I followed the rules society has laid out, to the letter, while dealing with him. He, on the other hand, never followed anyone's rules, other than his own, that he wasn't physically forced to.

Yep, I told him exactly what was going to happen to him... basically that he was going to take a beating and go to jail. He already knew that I wasn't going to lay a hand on him though. We both knew I didn't have to, since he was already in trouble for dodging child support, and had made the mistake of letting the local police know he hated cops an would resist arrest. And yes I let him know that meeting me and my wife at the PD was the only way he was likely going to survive coming down here at all.

So tell me... how is dealing with someone else's criminal and ant-social behavior "evil"?

And why didn't you bother asking for more details rather than jumping to conclusions that weren't supported by what was said?

I was dealing with a self-centered, self-serving assh*le who's only interest was getting out of taking any responsibility himself, and getting even with my wife for divorcing him, rather than let him get away with doing anything he wanted to do.

I got stuck cleaning up the trash, and I did that job efficiently and effectively, and without violating any rules or laws... even though at that point, I was quite willing to step over the line, give him his lumps, then take my own if the legal system didn't recognize the provocation.

So tell me again where that's "anti-social".

Says who? You? You don't have sense enough to recognize your own poor behavior, so I'm sure as hell not gonna seek your approval concerning my own.

Besides, I have an I.Q. that puts me in the top 2% of the population of this planet, and enough real-world experience regarding "social issues" to know when I need advice, and who to seek it from. And insignificant, delusional idiots with neither of those things need not apply for the position, or offer their services. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Okay, there ya go folks. No holding back, no editing. )

( BTW, I'm still not angry, and this certainly doesn't qualify as "postal". I thought very carefully about every word I wrote. )

J.

Jamie. im back home, drinking coffee

anyway let me respond to you.

like i sad with all do respect to you ,im just expressing my opinion that's all.

you already sound like very angry man, and on work place i probably wouldn't be talking to you at all.

your opinion is colored with your anger you got in yourself.

you so focused on what you saying, that you are not able to hear nothing at all.

this tread is not about me ,it is about anger at work place.

so focus

you got that Bouncer Mentality, standing there like Gorilla with your chest up waiting for somebody to say something so you can pound your chest and scream.

and that is my friend only social in that kind of environment.

if you bring same kind of behavior in office or any other job environment you wouldnt last long. maybe from few months to few years and thats it .

any fiscal anger even trowing a piece a paper on your coworker is extremely bad,

and if you cant understand that ,than what can i do. more power to you

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i sad with all do respect to you ,im just expressing my opinion that's all.

you already sound like very angry man, and on work place i probably wouldn't be talking to you at all.

you so focused on what you saying, that you are not able to hear nothing at all.

so focus

you got that Bouncer Mentality, standing there like Gorilla with your chest up waiting for somebody to say something so you can pound your chest and scream.

if you bring same kind of behavior in office or any other job environment you wouldnt last long. maybe from few months to few years and thats it .

any fiscal anger even trowing a piece a paper on your coworker is extremely bad,

DoYouSpeakEnglish.gif

Years ago when Dominoes had the 30 minutes or free guarantee I always ordered it on Friday nights as soon as I got home from work. It was absolutely impossible for them to make a pie and get to my door in that time frame. Way too much traffic.

Got free pies a lot. But I would give the driver two bucks for his effort.

Guest db99wj
gotcha. I am slow. I wonder if he reads this place anymore?

and FWIW, I laugh harder when I read Strel's posts without letting my superior American brain correct his posts as I go.

I have a helluva good accent in my head

An opinion based in ignorance and fantasy, obviously, along with your own deluded ideas of how both people and the world should work.

Funny, but if I were so angry, or had anger issues, I would think that they would have shown up on the psychological exam I had to take when I became an LEO, or, if the developed later, they would have been detected by any one or more of the numerous psychiatrists and psychologist that I've been involved with over these past 10 or so years of dealing with my step-daughter's problems, as well as dealing with her ass-wipe of a father.

So far, the only comments concerning my demeanor and state of mind have been about how calm and rational I am, and how they're amazed that I can remain so.

I would say that one applies far more to you than it does me, but I suppose we could take a survey on it, and see what the other folks here have to say.

Kind'a think I already know how that one will go, but they could surprise me...

Oh, it's about anger... and self-control... and decision-making... and how best to deal with ass hats like you, not just in the work place, but in life as a whole.

so focus

Do you really think I'm not absolutely focused here? Or that I didn't wait to type and post the response you've quoted until I could give it my absolute attention?

I've already told you, I'm not the screaming and yelling type. I never have been. I learned to let the other person lose control and start screaming and yelling, because once HE is no longer in control of himself, it's much easier for me to control him.

And just so you know, being a good bouncer isn't about being the strongest gorilla in the house. It's about being able to control a situation, and stopping trouble before it ever really starts. And that takes more brains than it does brawn.

I predict that your idea of "social" is going to get you run out of a whole lot of things... and quite probably, eventually, this country as well.

Strel, I've already told you I've worked many places. The type and variety were my own choosing. I've never been fired. I usually left for a better paying job, and once because the company was going broke and had to lay off more than half the staff. Also left once due to health problems... But never have I had to leave one because of my own behavior, or personal conflicts with other employees. And that's even for having to deal with a few people I would really have liked to beat half to death.

"Fiscal anger"? I've always been pissed off that I was never paid enough, but that's as close to fiscal anger as I've ever gotten...

Oh, wait... you mean PHYSICAL anger. Funny that someone who deals with the medical community would botch that one. You'd better buckle down and FOCUS on what you're saying. I hope you pay better attention to those medical records you translate, otherwise some poor bastard's malpractice insurance rates are gonna go through the roof. But then, maybe it's people like you who are responsible for the costs of health care being so high...

Anyway, you need to really work on your obvious learning disability/impairment... and your observational skills. Because you obviously can't see what's right in front of you, or what your own behavior is causing.

Oh, and I can't help but notice that you've pretty much ignored most of my earlier post, without bothering to address anything but the part you're trying so desperately to inflate. I suppose the reason for that is that it's all you can do.

J. ( The Angry ) :death:

Edited by Jamie
Guest strelcevina

So far, the only comments concerning my demeanor and state of mind have been about how calm and rational I am, and how they're amazed that I can remain so.

I would say that one applies far more to you than it does me, but I suppose we could take a survey on it, and see what the other folks here have to say.

Kind'a think I already know how that one will go, but they could surprise me...

Anyway, you need to really work on your obvious learning disability/impairment... and your observational skills. Because you obviously can't see what's right in front of you, or what your own behavior is causing.

Oh, and I can't help but notice that you've pretty much ignored most of my earlier post, without bothering to address anything but the part you're trying so desperately to inflate. I suppose the reason for that is that it's all you can do.

J. ( The Angry ) :death:

what i did with my English, was my charity to community of people who needed a help.

and somebody like you or people in this forum don't understand it anyway. neither are capable to provide that kind of help

so i don't expect y'all to understand what is a christian thing to do. so you can still laugh about it as much as you wont.

i helped somebody in need and that is what matters.

and that survey you talking about is as fair as fishing in fishpond with a dynamite.

to be fair to you i will go back and read everything again.

what i did with my English, was my charity to community of people who needed a help.

and somebody like you or people in this forum don't understand it anyway. neither are capable to provide that kind of help

This is another attempt at misdirection on you're part. I couldn't care less what you DID with "your english". The point is that you professed a "high degree" concerning English, but have yet to demonstrate it, and have shown a serious lack of both focus and comprehension... while at the same time jumping to erroneous conclusions brought on by said deficiency.

so i don't expect y'all to understand what is a christian thing to do. so you can still laugh about it as much as you wont.

Oh my... I do believe THAT comment might just have some of the Christians on this board fetching some lions to feed YOUR ASS to. :death::eek:

and that survey you talking about is as fair as fishing in fishpond with a dynamite.

Hey dumbass... it's the fishpond you've chosen to swim in. So the survey would be a fair one, whether you like the idea or not. It'd be different if you were forced to be here, but you're not. The only thing holding you here is your own free will.

to be fair to you i will go back and read everything again.

Don't bother. It's obvious you don't have the ability to comprehend what I've said, or the willingness to look at it honestly. You're too caught up in your own views, even if you were absolutely fluent in the language I've written in.

You also don't seem to be able to tell the difference between someone being angry with/at you, and someone simply laughing at you in disgust, and toying with you like a cat does with a mouse.

J.

Edited by Jamie
Y'all have energy in spades to marathon this thread!

I'm sitting on my ass, drinking, and outwitting an idiot. That takes next to no energy at all, even at my "advanced" age. :eek::death:

J.

Guest Sgt. Joe
Completely off topic (but it would appear that the thread has been that way for awhile), thanks Sgt. Joe. As another young guy who has been pondering his options, your posts have spoken volumes to me....now just to get the wife to be okay with it...

Drew, in talking with the wife remember (and this isnt just a saying) the toughest job in the world is that of a Military wife.

I learned that myself when I had to say goodbye to a dear friend when he deployed.....My wife's response to my pain and worry.....?

"Now you know dumb ass what WE went through"

Which BTW is one of the most intelligent things she has ever said to me.

Right now I would give the left one just to be still in the guard and both of them to be 20 something again although I would have to be able to retain the knowledge the next 20 something gave me. I dont want to learn all those lessons again, it was hard enough the first time;) When I was discharged I was taking online classes (free books and tuition) and being paid 600 bucks extra a month just for doing so. Pretty sweet.

In your conversations stay heavy on the benefits and the extra money. Try to make her understand that after basic and a school (which can be split up) that all you will be doing is going one weekend per month and if you are close enough you will be home Saturday nights. But DO count on that weekend being when something else is going on like a family gathering or such....it just kinda always works that way.:death:

Guard deployments have slowed down and I would expect that trend to continue. But do understand that the US military has never been in ANY conflict that did not involve the guard to some extend. There was just a big deal made of it these past few years because there were so many of them and it had been so long. The guard is setup to be 40% of any fighting and support forces anywhere anytime. When I was in Iraq the guard was 60% of those there. These are NOT the things you want to dwell on with her though.

I think taking her with you to the recruiter is a good way to help to get her blessings, Heck she may end up wanting to join also.....it happens more than one would think. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. Although I dont think it is even possible to HI-Jack this particular thread:)

Ebow, When J. mentioned the martial arts stuff I realized that the mile long fuse I had came from such training starting at a very young age(6). You seem to have a good handle on both the military stuff and the MA stuff. I do think you are going to be fine in the long run and I am glad to hear that you are not borrowing bucks to go to school. Student Loans seem a good idea at the time but are the beginning to digging a very deep hole that never goes away.

For an example I borrowed 2800 bucks about 20 years ago, I have paid back nearly 5K and still owe nearly the original amount.? Yes I blew them off for years to have that happen, but it is a lesson learned. I know a few folks right now that are basically living off the loans and are borrowing nearly 10 times what I did pretty much every year. They are going to really hate it when it comes time to pay the piper. I am glad you are not doing that.

Strel, I have never met J. (maybe you have?) but I dont understand how you get the idea that he is violent or pissed off all the time because I get the opposite opinion. Then again I dont understand most of what you say anyway. Grouping us all together for example is just plain stupid, do you really think that you are BETTER than all of us because you helped someone? Do you really think none of the rest of us ever has done the same? If so you really should some seek professional help. Then again I guess every good forum needs a Troll and you do a fine job at that.

So carry on and someone bring me a darn PIZZA:)

And Ebow if you ask should you throw it at me you will only end up with another long-winded story about a fool who once threw a full six-pack at me:D He ended up being one of those who wet themselves over being yelled at.

Do carry on.....:eek:

Strel, I have never met J. (maybe you have?) but I dont understand how you get the idea that he is violent or pissed off all the time because I get the opposite opinion. Then again I dont understand most of what you say anyway. Grouping us all together for example is just plain stupid, do you really think that you are BETTER than all of us because you helped someone? Do you really think none of the rest of us ever has done the same?
I asked it in a round about way once, he didn't rise to the occasion but Sgt. Joe brings up one of the issues that has bugged me with Mr. Strel for months. He has criticized with enthusiasm the nation he now calls home many times, has shown his huge left lean and how bad we treat our own in healthcare and wages (forgetting that they mostly put themselves there and never try to break free of the govts bonds). But to imply this group doesn't help others is ridiculous. Just look at the past giving we have done. We got Arko a car, helped Smith with his bills after a bike wreck, and the Christmas and Ronald McDonald house drives last year and this were awesome. We are also going to clean highways, and more than I can list.

The simple question for Strel is......WHERE WERE YOU! I never see you contribute to anything! I do note you like to post pics of your house and brick monster cooker in the back, brag on taking kids to the pool, buy your new Ford SUV and you had or have a caddy....so where's the 20 bucks to help someone out!?

Don't even try to make a statement like that when you appear not to have dropped a penny in the pot. I can't confirm as I have not managed any of these events, only contributed....but I would like you to tell us why you with all your social conscience have not participated here in helping your fellow man.

You can stop the talk because the appearance is you can't walk the walk. I'm still waiting for you to give me that other house you have because it's better than mine. Why should you be allowed to have more than me? I think I'll ask my state reps to make a law that anyone with two houses and a Ford SUV and a brick meat burner have to give me a share of theirs....its the christian thing to do after all.....right?

I just want to say that I've been mostly a spectator on this thread but I would like to add that it could be one of the most off topic, dare I say epic, threads I have seen in a long time. 372 posts!! Thanks to the many members who have made it interesting. Mainly Jamie and Strel......

Strel's posts are like a word scramble with little to no meaning and Jamie's are just hilarious. Thanks again for keeping us entertained!

^ Inside joke?

Nope.

Oh my... I do believe THAT comment might just have some of the Christians on this board fetching some lions to feed YOUR ASS to.

Add that to Sgt. Joe's and Rightwinger's last posts, and you'll get the joke. :devil:

J.