"Official" East Tn TGO Fall "Meet & Shoot"

;) Takin' to long to get to Saturday......already packed and ready to go!!!

:P Can't wait......last time I've seen some of ya'll was up at Marks place......

:D Don't forget, bring boots as it may still be muddy!!!

:) Ammo, check.....firearms, check.....targets/stuff to blow up, check.....

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody have an old washing machine???:)

We Need a REALLLY Big Pumpkin at least....Since I'm guessing nobody has a Howitzer?? Ill bring the Gas...:wave:

As many as can pile in the truck.

South Knox also

I have no idea what you have in mind with the washing machine, but I have a couple of 1/4 kegs I was going to bring.

:D Don't forget, bring boots as it may still be muddy!!!

With a bunch of guy hanging out shooting guns, mud is not why you need boots. :)

All pumpkins at Walker Springs WalMart are now $2!!! :wave: Was just there and picked up a few for my shooting jollies.

Does anyone have any folding tables, saw horses & plywood or something like that for us to lay out shootin' irons out on?

I've got a couple of rubbermaid(I think) fold out tables I am planning on bringing. I had one when we had that GTG up at Marks. Their about 24-30inches x 4 1/2-5ft.

I've got a couple of rubbermaid(I think) fold out tables I am planning on bringing. I had one when we had that GTG up at Marks. Their about 24-30inches x 4 1/2-5ft.
I have some saw horses and 3/4" plywood, not a lot of plywood but enough for two or three to lay their stuff on. I'll bring it.....

Excellent. I'd like to lay claim to a little place for my junk. :wave:

Edited by Garufa

Anyone got any "Police Line" stuff? Maybe we could set up sort of a "firing line" to help keep everyone in line while we're unloading? I felt like it was kinda tricky keeping everyone in line when we had the GTG up at Mark@Sea's. Anyone else think something like this would help?

I'll also bring a table or two.

What's this stuff about wimmins. I thought this was a meeting of the he-man women haters club.:wave::)

a delicious bratwurst for the first one to identify the tv show that came from

Glenn

little raschals...

I'll take mine slightly darkened, chili, mustard, and kraut.....

Darn. I should have known you would be hanging out here. I am sure most of these whippersnappers around here wouldn't know. I will gladly supply you with a delicious smoked Bratwurst smothered in grilled onions

Glenn

we'll hook up, keep the onions, not for my taste....

Spanky wins it.

you been peekin in my winders again????

OK...the last few comments got me thinking...CONDIMENTS!!!...no...not condoms....

anyway, if you guys want mustard, kraut, ketchup, mayo, onions, pickles, lettuce, tomato, anchovies, sushi, calf liver, madagascar roaches, etc....PLEASE bring what you want...

I'm bringing a cutting board and knives and a few secret ingredients....so...like I said...bring what you want....I'll make it edible...MAYBE.....:):D

Well I mowed the range and burned trash and old targets today to try to get the place cleaned up some. If anybody can bring some white paint for the steel it would be appreciated. And don't forget safety glasses.