"Official" East Tn TGO Fall "Meet & Shoot"

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

time to make the reloads.................I see pistol shooting, rifle shooting, shotgun shooting, then home for lots of gun cleaning. I will wear my halloween costume.....I will be dressed as average joe carrying a firearm. Zombies beware.................

Yep that would be the right place. If you come up 75 out of Knoxville exit 122 turn right on 61 east go about 2 mi to the first redlight it's the first parking lot on your right when you pass the light. I think the sign says Shop for Less now instead of IGA. Should be easy enough for anyone to find and it's a empty parking lot so we should be able to find each other without too much confusion. lol

Well i'm back and I shall be there, if bubba or somebody can give me a estimation on how many people are coming and i'll try to provide enough steaks for everyone got a half cow in the deep freezer :) lol and also i have to find my dang gate key or have to get another one hopefully i find it before hand

So far, I got a count of 18 people attending(including BigJ45 and myself). Sounds like we're going to have a great turn-out! Looking forward to it! Had to make a run to the wally world for a ammo run. :mad:

By the way, Will anyone happen to be bringing their SKS that I might try out(i've got a box of WWB 7.62x39)? I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger(pun intended) on one of these soon and would like to get in some trigger time....just to make sure. ;)

Edited by Bubbatn