Middle TN Owl Hollow/ CHMR November 14th Meet & Shoot

Please RSVP if you will be attending  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Please RSVP if you will be attending

• Yes I will be there.
    • Tentatitvely.

We will meet at the Charlie Haffner Memorial Range/ old Owl Hollow on November 14th at 1:30pm. This time we will be using the main range. The private side is booked with a class on the 14th. So this means no grill to use, but we will still have a great time. The main range has 25, 50, and 100 yard rifle targets and a pistol pit that goes out to about 20 yards. We will still have use of the skeet area if anyone wants to throw some pigeons. The cost will be $5 for non members and members of CHMR will be free. If you want to join the range for 2011 you can pay your $40 annual membership fee and the $5 guest fee will not apply to you.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Plainsman
Tentative.

I would like to see if it is possible to try out a Glock 19 and or 26.

I have been rolling this around for a while.

I will bring ammo.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it. If so, your welcome to shoot my Gen4 19.

Great! I am torn between the Glock and the XD.

The Glock trigger setup and the XD palm safety is what I have been studying on for the last month or so. I know to keep the booger picker off the safety(been training that way for years). I don't want to get a Glock Butt (extra hole that I wasn't born with).

Unfounded,I know, but I am always cautious when looking at new set ups.

Besides, I will need to sell/trade something to get what I decide on as money has been hard to come by.

My XD is .40 and you're welcome to try it. I know it will have a different recoil than a 9mm, but size wise, they're very similar if not identical.

What I'm bringing:

Walther P-22 (.22LR)

XD subcompact (.40S&W)

Ruger LCP (.380)

Savage MarkII scoped (.22LR)

Anyone is welcome to shoot any or all of them with their own ammo. I'll be the guy wearing the three-wolf-moon shirt. The power of the wolves helps me shoot better. :)

Edited by monkeylizard