Vince Young......

gregintenn

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they just released him. He is not a winner or a leader. Never has been, never will be. As long as the Titans continue to keep VY playing they will be a 8-8 team at best. He has some mental issues he needs to take care of before he can lead a team.

Guest BEARMAN

VY is a pitiful example of a leader. This is his second tantrum and I don't think the Titans brass are going to mollycoddle him like they did after his first episode.

I believe its time to part ways with VY.

He's a cancer to the team, and it's getting worse, not better.

Guest uofmeet
VY is a pitiful example of a leader. This is his second tantrum and I don't think the Titans brass are going to mollycoddle him like they did after his first episode.

I believe its time to part ways with VY.

He's a cancer to the team, and it's getting worse, not better.

I agree, The Titans def need to start looking for a new QB. From what I hear, they are going to use their 3rd string as their starter. Maybe he will be better. Didn't get to watch him play over the weekend though. But either way, Vince needs to go.

Guest mustangdave

Vinny....just needs to move on...go home to Texas...sell Life insurance...in a few years go into politics like Heath Schuler...US Congress...the ultimate playground of LOSERS

Guest tnxdshooter
He belongs in philly. Philly fans and Vick deserve each other. Doesn't the Philly stadium have a judge and jail facility at the stadium ?

He has redeemed him self and done his time. If tony dungy believes he has changed and is a good man that is good enough for me because Tony dungy is a good christian man. I was skeptical until dungy's interview last night about it. Now I am certain he has changed his ways.

Guest tnxdshooter
He has redeemed him self and done his time. If tony dungy believes he has changed and is a good man that is good enough for me because Tony dungy is a good christian man. I was skeptical until dungy's interview last night about it. Now I am certain he has changed his ways.

So he killed a few dogs. Big Deal. I live in the country and kill a few dogs every year especially the ones that get around my livestock.

So he killed a few dogs. Big Deal. I live in the country and kill a few dogs every year especially the ones that get around my livestock.

I'm sorry I don't see it that way .

Its one thing to protect your livestock

Its another to throw a poor animal in the ring to die for sport because he's a sorry human being. Thats the reason there's a law against it

As far as redemption I don't want a child molester or pervert in my neighborhood even if he has "done his time" and "changed his ways"

I'm sorry I don't see it that way .

Its one thing to protect your livestock

Its another to throw a poor animal in the ring to die for sport because he's a sorry human being. Thats the reason there's a law against it

As far as redemption I don't want a child molester or pervert in my neighborhood even if he has "done his time" and "changed his ways"

Pretty much my thoughts.

Michael Vic should be taken out and shot. I don't view him as being the least bit better than any of the others we've been discussing, and if anything he's a good deal worse. And having some skills on the football field most certainly shouldn't gain him any sort of "pass" on his earlier behavior. Because I think we all know that he'd still be at it if he hadn't gotten caught, or thought he could avoid being caught again.

As for taking Tony Dungy's word for anything... keep in mind that he's not gonna bite the hand that feeds him, or say anything that his bosses (NBC) wouldn't approve of.

VY is a pitiful example of a leader. This is his second tantrum and I don't think the Titans brass are going to mollycoddle him like they did after his first episode....

Dunno. Couple of the guys on Sports Talk here today were talking about how Titan's owner is a real Vince Young fan, and that Fisher could be the one to go.

- OS