What do you do?

VERO1

Guest Sgt. Joe

Medically Discharged from TN Army National Guard. Temporally retired/unemployed until I can figure out the best use of the New GI-Bill and what I want to be when I grow up.:koolaid:

I gotta figure out which degree being old and ornery will add to rather than take away from:rolleyes:

In the meantime I just grow older....

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
Guest lostpass
Thread revival!!

I'm a nurse anesthetist. I put people to sleep!

That's, from what I hear, a pretty damn good job.

I write books and take care of the kid. Taking care of the kid means always having plenty of benadryl on hand. (Kidding, he's never had benadryl, he takes the non drowsy stuff, dammit)

Oh, if you know about Apple stuff ( or use Apple stuff) and want to write something for a book let me know, I'm starting another one right now. The pay is minimal but the knowledge that you're in a book is fantastic. You get credited, a free copy and so forth. And let me tell you it does impress the ladies when you say "I'm an author".

Well, that last part isn't true in my experience. But if you said "I'm an author and I drive a bugatti" I suppose it could be true. I've tried "I'm an author and I drive a Honda Pilot" expecting someone to be impressed. Instead they told me to take out the trash.

Screen that covers the lowest drain at my company (same one Old Goat works for) I catch all the crap.

Sr. Project Manager for a Design/Build Construction Firm. I do estimating, procurement, crisis management and collections. Major in Steel Mills/Galvanizing Lines, Minor in Owner Wrangling.

Guest dubaholic2

i have been a mechanic, store manager for advance auto parts, co-owned a small repair shop for a couple years, worked freight at home depot, traveled the country installing medical equipment, and am currently selling guns part-time at gander mtn., while im in school aspiring to be an rn.