list the weirder things that you have eaten

Guest pontiac_fiero_g

Guy goes into a diner and asks the waitress what the special of the day is. "Oh, honey," she answers, "the cook has something special today. He has beef tongue and it might sound a little weird but I promise it is delicious." The customer, however, wasn't convinced and said, "No, thanks. I ain't eating anything that came out of some animal's mouth. Just bring me a couple of eggs."

That is pure greatness lol and i think we all left one off that probably is more nasty then you all want to imagine but if you've ever eaten store bought bologna you've more then likely consumed hooves,all kinds of organs,eyes,penises,testicles,hair of course,bones,brain,whatever they can grind up pretty much lol But i'll tell ya what i still love bologna. But true pork bologna rocks best place is to get it from the Amish. There's just something you can trust about a man with a real beard lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fish intestines - Stuffed and boiled. It was a very authentic Korean dish.

also...

Dirt candy brought back from South America. No kidding...was actually clay, but really not considered food round these parts.

and not least...

Blood oatmeal. I studied economics in the U.K. It was the pub special. It tastes just like it sounds.

Lets see here, I did 20 years in the Navy and in every port I would eat what and where the local ate. Lets start off with balut, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg) in the PI. Cuddlefish in Korea, Cuttlefish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Giant bugs in Thailand, Thai Insects / Maeng Kee Noon and who knows what all I ate in Indonesia and Malaysia. LOL

Sounds familiar,,, did 25 in the canoe club, last three from the wonderful little island of Guam... been to the above listed ports of call and enjoyed the same stuff... the only thing I need to add is the cooked mystery balls in the side alley of the haunch in Yokoska, Japan... have no idea what they were...but went well with beer...

• 2 weeks later...
Lets see here, I did 20 years in the Navy and in every port I would eat what and where the local ate. Lets start off with balut, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg) in the PI. Cuddlefish in Korea, Cuttlefish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Giant bugs in Thailand, Thai Insects / Maeng Kee Noon and who knows what all I ate in Indonesia and Malaysia. LOL

Sounds familiar,,, did 25 in the canoe club, last three from the wonderful little island of Guam... been to the above listed ports of call and enjoyed the same stuff... the only thing I need to add is the cooked mystery balls in the side alley of the haunch in Yokoska, Japan... have no idea what they were...but went well with beer...

LOL Yes they did. I usually ate from what ever street vendor was at hand where ever I was at. Most of the stuff, while I dont know what it was, was usually rather tasty. LOL