- DEAL Spotter -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You can get instant $40 credit on Amazon for taking out a Amazon Visa card (Chase).

Was looking at a knife or two on there and tried it, instant approval. So got $59 purchase for $19, didn't even have to USE the new card for the purchase, probably never even will use it (it's free, no yearly fee).

- OS

You can get instant $40 credit on Amazon for taking out a Amazon Visa card (Chase).

Was looking at a knife or two on there and tried it, instant approval. So got $59 purchase for $19, didn't even have to USE the new card for the purchase, probably never even will use it (it's free, no yearly fee).

- OS

I have that card and use it all the time. The more I use it the more points I get towards Amazon purchases. Every couple months I will accumulate enough points to buy something decent on Amazon. It's a sweet gig.

I have that card and use it all the time. The more I use it the more points I get towards Amazon purchases. Every couple months I will accumulate enough points to buy something decent on Amazon. It's a sweet gig.

Yeah, it's absurd to me that folks don't use credit cards for their advantages. I put everything I can on my Universal Card, get retail store cards, free 300 bucks or more per year to spend where I want in person or online (can do Amazon, too, btw). Back when I spent more on biz, used to get about a grand per year kickback.

- OS

Herter's 7.62x39 Rifle Ammunition ~60% off at Cabela's

Herter's .223

Edit:

Seems like all their Herter's ammo is on sale. Free shipping for orders $99 or more through 11/29

Word has gotten around, site said "too busy", now just "unavailable, place order by phone". Must be overwhelmed.

- OS

edit: it's back.

Edited by OhShoot

Looks like Dick's has a fairly nice deal on a 24 Gun safe (stack-on elite) It was $699 listed. On Sale for $550. But if pre-ordered from your local store its $399.98 not including tax or delivery. (You need to actually go in, and check to see if they have this model, and it will be advertised as a pre-blk Friday item on the safe itself.)

UPDATE: So, its NOT the 'Elite' model even though on the receipt it has the 'elite' model #/ I guess its called Dick's for a reason. I felt there was something 'fishy' ... anyways.... I only difference I noticed was the Handle and maybe no rubber around the dial, otherwise I keeping mine cause I like the smoothness of the dial, and well works for my needs and , I'm not hauling it back ha ha eh.... good price nonetheless.... I've seen the model I got on the web for almost twice what I paid....

I also saw that there is a Pro Series field and stream 32 gun safe for $200 off also. Advertised in the paper for $649.98 on Sale. Blk friday IN-Store advertisement = $549.98....

Edited by sigrug17
updated

Its actually only to 11/23 according to the IN-Store advertising ,(11/20/11) Around $437 otd. It

isn't a digital lock, but I tried the manual combo and its fairly smooth, just like my high school locker was...ha ha ha

Its listed on Amazon for $1039.22 plus some change. So, ya I might be back @ my store Monday.

UPDATE: NOT the 'elite' model, but it works and still 50% cheaper than any of the prices I've found...so its all good.

wow thats a smoking deal...i love my stack-on $400 is a killer buy...any idea how long this will last...i could use another
Edited by sigrug17
update
Guest bulluck533

Bill's Outpost in the Maryville, Alcoa area sent out a news letter on facebook saying they were going to have a sale Wednesday and Friday this week.

$274.99 for LCP's, $329.99 on LC9's, $399.99 for SR9's and SR9C's, All Taurus Judges in the store are $424.99, and $50 off all AR-15's in 223, 6.8, and 308.

Edited by bulluck533

Ya I just saw the 'paper' advertised ad.( Save $30-200 on safes) Got to check IN-Store if your store stocks these safes...I saw that mine was advertised only in our Sunday paper, and ONLY further advertised IN-Store. as a pre-blk Friday item.

I just looked at the Dicks Ad it states $30-200 off their safes. The 24 gun is 549.00 according to the ad after discount.

That is for th Mt Juliet area ad.