- DEAL Spotter -

I have never understood how P mags get such a bad rap because I have witnessed probably 100k rounds shot through them without malfunctions.

He meant Botach (Not speaking for him, but I'm assuming). They've had some less than happy customers in past times, and I think that's what he meant. If not, then I retract my statement.

Edited by rugerla1

I have never understood how P mags get such a bad rap because I have witnessed probably 100k rounds shot through them without malfunctions.

It's the squeaky wheel syndrome, you only hear about the bad things. I have used pmags since they became available, no problems here. Even the issues with the old steel mags bypassed me, never had issues with them either.

He meant Botach (Not speaking for him, but I'm assuming). They've had some less than happy customers in past times, and I think that's what he meant. If not, then I retract my statement.

Oh, I would say that you are correct. I did not realize that it was Bo*****.
  • Like 1

Oh, I would say that you are correct. I did not realize that it was Bo*****.

Any specific anecdotes regarding their business dealings which would preclude folks like myself from purchasing from them?  I just went back and forth with them on an offer to buy bulk at a really good price.  Would like to know whether or not they're is some story about them stealing from customers.

Edited by TMF

They had some bad ammo that they sent the .gov a couple years back I believe on a contract of some sort. If I'm remembering it was really out of spec and wouldn't function well or at all.  There have also been people who complain about orders not getting shipped. I've never ordered from them so I can't say from personal experience, just throwing out what I've heard.

I have heard they are notorious for backorders on "in-stock" merchandise, charging you up front for it and overall horrible customer service.  A quick Google search will show lots of unhappy reviews.

There is a lot of noise to wade through on Google.  Just wondering if there is something specific that has tarnished the reputation of this business, such as taking cash and not delivering or refunding.  Just about every online firearms/firearms accessory retailer got lambasted for poor customer service during the Great Craze.  Not all of them deserved it.  I just don't want to drop a lot of dough if they have a history of theft.  I couldn't care less on wait times.  I'm patient.

Any specific anecdotes regarding their business dealings which would preclude folks like myself from purchasing from them? I just went back and forth with them on an offer to buy bulk at a really good price. Would like to know whether or not they're is some story about them stealing from customers.

I've ordered from them. Fast shipping, good prices, would order again.
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...