- DEAL Spotter -

sale starting 12:00 Noon central time on Thanksgiving Day and will end for each item as the quantity listed sells out or at Midnight on Monday 11/28/11.

www.jsesurplus.com

16” Rifle Special

16” M4 1x7 Moly 5.56 Sight tower, 4 Rail Handguard, A2 flash hider, 4 Position stock on Surplus Ammo lower receiver. See options for CA legal setup.

$500.00

riflespecial.jpg

16” AR15 Rifle Uppers

Choose gas block or sight tower option. 16” M4 Moly 1x7 5.56 Barrel.16in_uppers.jpg

$ 335.00 ea

Bushmaster Post Ban Lower

Bushmaster lower receiver built with M4 Pinned Stock and standard grip.bushmasterpbm4.jpg

$ 190.00 ea

Rock River Arms Chrome BCG

Rock River Chrome AR15 Bolt

Carrier group.

rrachrmbcg.jpg

$ 115.00 ea

Saw another safe, for those who might need a smaller safe Lowe's has this one.

Centurion by Liberty Safe 12 Cu. Ft. Black Gun Safe

• 1200-1400°F (CE12 economy models include one layer of 5/8" fireboard or 55000 BTUS)
  • Palusol heat-expanding seal included on all models, expanding up to 7 times it size in a fire at 212°F. Don't settle for inferior door seals used on cheaper safes.
  • Durable gloss textured black finish with satin chrome hardware
  • Defensive barrier of four active 1" diameter bolts
  • 20 min. fire rated
  • Combination lock
  • 3-in-1 Interior
  • 4 - 1" Locking bolts
  • 12.2 cu.ft.
  • 1 year in- home warranty
  • 14 long gun capacity
  • 14 gauge steel body

$297 from $397 --- I think its in-store only but I haven't checked. Black Friday deal. $325 otd seems like a pretty good deal.

Edited by sigrug17
S&B 9mm on sale for $9.99 and free shipping on orders over $100

Deal ends tonight

Cabela's: Sellier & Bellot Handgun Ammo

Dang, thanks, couldn't resist. Flat .20/round delivered for brass cased, S&B is good stuff, can't beat that at Wally's. Wish I was flusher I wouldda really loaded up. Threw in some of the ole Herter's .223 too, shoots pretty well considering the powder is probably what a couple of babushkas sweep up off the floor after a run of the good stuff. :biglol:

Yep. Use code " WTHANKS" and get free shipping.

It's saying "WGIFTS" now, but yours might work too.

- OS

Yesterday. I went to the range there last night and couldn't get in the parking lot. This w/e will probably be to late. I stood in line for an hour to get 2 Tagua holsters and a Webb reversible coat. Saved about $100

JTM🔫

Sent from my iPhone

Gearhog has $20 for $10 at Rockyourglock.com I just got a 17 round mag some springs and a mag release for $20 cost but after the gearhog and shipping I got it for $13. For those of you that have gearhog just check your email, for those that dont have it go to GEARHOG | 50% - 70% off your favorite outdoors, hunting and fishing gear and click buy and then check your email for the code to put in on Rockyourglock.com.

THIS DEAL IS STILL GOING ON, USE "WSANTA" AT CHECK OUT.

JUST LOADED UP ON SOME .380 :)

I got a card in the mail that was $20 off $150. Wonder if I can work that and the free shipping.

Indeed you can. Just got a good deal myself on a few boxes of 9mm. Thanks to everyone posting the info on the deals. Well worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...