Ohio police threaten to execute permit holder video

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should all be fired on the spot. I would have a law suit on them so fast.....(now caster, don't start cop bashing, we know several cops who are absolutely awesome people)

It doesn't matter what the guy did wrong, there is NEVER a reason to talk to someone like this. Pathetic to swear at another person like this. I get mad, I say things I shouldn't also, we're all human, but it just shows a lack of intelligence to swear and needlessly raise your voice to guy who seemed to be cooperating. Once more, there are many defining qualities that make a man a "real man" COURTESY HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THEM!

To every cop I have ever met that treats me fairly and talks to me respectfully, I pray for your safety, I thank you for working to keep me safe, If I see you in the line at Taco Bell, I'll buy you a cheesy bean and rice burrito;)

To any that, like this video shows, are of obviously limited intellect and have serious insecurities....Seek professional help and grow up.

I hate these videos, they anger me, and what's worse??? They make our real heros look horrible. The men and women who not only deserve, but have earned our respect have to live down the bad reputations of useless dirtbags like this.

The guy seemed to be sincere from my point of view. He did try to inform the officer as soon as he was confronted by the cop. We do not know if the cop that was in the car searching had any discussion with the guy...for all we know, he may have tried to tell him as well.

Guest nicemac
To every cop I have ever met that treats me fairly and talks to me respectfully, I pray for your safety, I thank you for working to keep me safe, If I see you in the line at Taco Bell, I'll buy you a cheesy bean and rice burrito

You're going to buy them a burrito at Taco Bell? I thought you liked them? :)

Unspeakable, inexcusable, and wholesale unacceptable. For a cop to come out and more or less express intent to commit murder is just unbelievable. The good news: I believe the good people of Canton, OH have a full appreciation of what took place and this man is gonna have his justice in the end. Ironically to me, the permit holder took a screwing while the cops ran off the guy with a false name.

Saw this on another gun forum...didn't watch the whole thing...already upset about a few other things, didn't need another one on my list. Based on comments I've seen, glad I didn't.

At least it looks like the PD is doing something about it.

And this is why I don't trust cops...and it's not a case of one bad apple. The good apples are few and far between.

Yes, the majority I have ever had a confrontation with for getting a ticket / pulled over etc, always seem like they are on some kind of power trip.

That was completely out of control. I can understand him being upset when he found the gun and I could not imagine the adrenaline rush that ensued when he did. The cop and dispatcher broke protocol, but I'm certain I would have tried harder to say I had a permit. We could not hear the driver when he was in the vehicle, so maybe he did his best. Do you think he was really picking up a prostitute?

Guest clownsdd
And this is why I don't trust cops...and it's not a case of one bad apple. The good apples are few and far between.

No offense, I don't trust folks from east TN 'cause I've run into a few jerks from there...no different than your comparison. See my point?

I do agree this officer was way out of line...

Edited by clownsdd
Guest UberDuper
No offense, I don't trust folks from east TN 'cause I've run into a few jerks from there...no different than your comparison. See my point?

Got any videos of those East TN folk threatening to execute someone because they made a little pee come out?

I try not to paint with such a broad stroke but how many of these videos do we have to see before we'll accept that this isn't simply a problem with individual officers/agents?

LEO's are trained to exert a sense of confidence that is akin to dominance. There's no room for being wishy washy or timid in their line of work. The must appear to be in charge of every confrontation. I suspect this is often mistaken for a "power trip".

However, the officer in this video has some serious issues. The language he uses aside is unnecessary, but the threats to a fully cooperating citizen are just plain inexcusable. My guess is that he'll be attending some on the clock anger management classes and be given a lengthy paid vacation soon.