2011 College Football Season

Guest WyattEarp

at least UT has stuck with orange and has not gone to red. whats up with Fla forgetting heritage and going with a new color?

I thought the same thing too. Their helments looked especially red on tv. Maybe part of Nike's "pro-combat" uniforms. UT's jerseys looked yellow most of last year. Dooley said he had to set down with Adidas in the off season to make them get the color right for this year.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WyattEarp

Floridas helmets look red in the shade but in the sunlight they were clearly orange.

Glad the irish got their **** together today, though they scared me for a few mins at he end till the int sealed it.

And Boooooomer Soooooner, went in to FSU stadium and held on for a win against a great FSU team. Best lookin Sooners D i have seen since they win the NC in Jan 2000. FSU is gonna be real good next year. Great game!

Just loved seeing UT and Ohio State both lose today!!!! Made my day!

Guest Grizhicks

While I'm in Indiana & my daughters went to Purdue; there is NOTHING like the SEC !!!! From Goodlettsville and went to MTSU and UT. Wanted to see the Raiders beat Purdue (& almost did), but will have my orange on for the UT/MTSU game. -- Greg (SEC fan stuck in the Big 10)

Guest capt usa
If noone else is going to, I'll mention them. HOW BOUT THEM COMMODORES!!!???!!??!? 3-0 ain't a bad start.

Vandy isn't my team but I did hope they would have went 4-0

Guest Victor9er

LSU might jump to number 1 after tonight.... personally I'm not overly concerned with their ranking right now, as long as they're number 1 at the end of the season I'll be happy.

:D

South Carolina gave them all the help they could. If you only get three points out of four interceptions, you ain't gonna fare well.

It was a ugly game. But the Gamecocks still won. I for one am happy. We seriously need to look for a new Quarterback.

We'll trade Larry Smith for him!

What's funny about that is I was just reassigned from FT Jackson. His Uncle, COL Larry Smith was one the officers I worked with at Ft Jackson in Columbia, SC. . He drove all over to see him play until he got hurt at the end of the year. I think Vandy can keep Larry he is too accident prone.

Guest WyattEarp
Says the person who is a fan of whoever is #1

nah, i'm a Sooner fan for life. LSU is #1 right now, and I can't stand them. Bama will clean their clocks come November.