The Walking Dead Season 2 Thread...

Murgatroy

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That was a hard decision.

I want to hate Shane for it, but I can't.

I don't like the way he handled it, and I think there was still time. But I would be lying if I said that I wouldn't think about it at that point.

Maybe the difference lies in thinking and doing.

• 3 weeks later...
I keep yelling at the screen to "pick up those guns". They leave great guns and boxes of ammo everywhere and then complain about not having enough. Also, they left several Humvee's there at the CDC and got back in to the old unreliable RV. Aarrgg!

Do you recall the 80's slasher films? Eventual victims are going to go out side. They open a closet to see a chainsaw, gun, flamethrower and a flashlight. They grab the flashlight and go outside. :)

Guest lostpass

kept wondering why they were still looking for the kid, thought it was tortured writing, then it all made sense. Nice twist.

Though it leaves me wondering... The zombies are voracious and eat everything so how do new zombies get made? Sure, when people out number zombies it is easy to think of someone getting nipped, getting away and later going zombie. Whaen they don't have anything else to eat a little girl gets bit and gets away? Seems unlikely.

Still entertaining though, can't ask for more than that out of a TV show...

2nd season is 13 episodes, that's only been 7.

Why are the splitting them up? Didn't get all of them filmed in time to run consecutively?

- OS

This seems to be a common thing among non-mainstream (i.e. not ABC, NBC, etc.) stations. They have two mini seasons each year, separated by a few months. Used to be you could count on new shows starting in the fall, and reruns starting in the spring. I always think that the stations that split them up are trying to get viewers hooked during the rerun months. I know that USA and TNT are fond of this method.

kept wondering why they were still looking for the kid, thought it was tortured writing, then it all made sense. Nice twist.

Though it leaves me wondering... The zombies are voracious and eat everything so how do new zombies get made? Sure, when people out number zombies it is easy to think of someone getting nipped, getting away and later going zombie. Whaen they don't have anything else to eat a little girl gets bit and gets away? Seems unlikely.

Still entertaining though, can't ask for more than that out of a TV show...

I've wondered the same thing. The only explanation I could come up with for Sophie was that she was bitten by a lone walker out in the woods and somehow managed to get away before she was eaten.

I didn't really think about Sophie coming out of the barn. I figured it would be Hershel's wife and there would be some kind of big break down for him or something like that.

I normally don't watch a lot of zombie shows but I have really enjoyed The Walking Dead so far.

I didn't really think about Sophie coming out of the barn. I figured it would be Hershel's wife and there would be some kind of big break down for him or something like that.

I normally don't watch a lot of zombie shows but I have really enjoyed The Walking Dead so far.

Ya i didn't see that coming either. Should have known. I got hooked and didn't even know about it til this season and missed season 1

Best episode by far, even counting season 1.

It will be interesting to see how Hershel handles the "people" being killed.

I liked how the step daughter gave Glenn the nod to join in the shooting gallery. And it was fitting that Rick shot Sophia.

I liked how the step daughter gave Glenn the nod to join in the shooting gallery.

I felt like that was an important part of the story. And it was so fleeting that you would miss it if you weren't paying attention. She is definitely not on her father's side and this episode really told a lot about her.