Mythbusters contributes to Anti-2a

R_Bert

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy story, not sure about the anti-2nd slant that you speak of, but that might be just me. Fighting cold, tired, overworked, and just don't feel good.

Some of the things these guys do are pretty crazy and some are a lot more dangerous than they look on TV...I wonder how many people watch their experiments and thikn to themselves how foolish these guys are for taking such measures to be safe then something like this happens and you suddenly realize that the safety measures were likely pretty important!!!

As Robert Burns said - "The best laid schemes o' mice an' men oft go awry"!

What happened to the old airport place they used to use?

I am glad no one was injured and this may help drive home the "Do Not Try This At Home" disclaimer.

I know wishful thinking.....

Mythbuster's seems to be one of the few shows on television that features firearms on a regular basis, and not necessarily in a bad way, not ready to hang them out to dry just yet.

Of course not.

My title & intro on this was not intended to slam them, but the goobers that will latch on.

But wow, 700+ yards! Clean through a house.

B.

I don't see how they could be perceived at anti-2nd amendment at all. How many times have they used firearms as part of the show? And blowing stuff up to boot?

How many whiny antis do you see blowing up cement trucks just for kicks? Just sayin'.

I would feel privileged to have Myth Busters shoot a cannon ball through my house. :lol:

Kari: "I have grown quite fond of firearms. I have always been an anti-gun liberal, but the rush you get from an M134D Gatling gun with 30 caliber bullets firing at 3,000 rounds per minute is unbelievable." (Source: Geek Monthly, January 2008)

Guest bkelm18
I would feel privileged to have Myth Busters shoot a cannon ball through my house. :lol:

Kari: "I have grown quite fond of firearms. I have always been an anti-gun liberal, but the rush you get from an M134D Gatling gun with 30 caliber bullets firing at 3,000 rounds per minute is unbelievable." (Source: Geek Monthly, January 2008)

And the rush I get from watching Kari firing 3,000 rnds per min.... :)

I don't see how the anti's can even make that connection in any stretch of the imagination. But thanks for the post.

Don't over-analyze it. It was not intended to be logical. They never are! Pretend you are Bella Pelosi, and you will get it.

Guest jackdm3
Don't over-analyze it. It was not intended to be logical. They never are! Pretend you are Bella Pelosi, and you will get it.

Nauseating, bro. Thanks for that!