WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN A GET TOGETHER IN BLOUNT COUNTY?

Guest dubaholic2

Did anyone else goto the Kerbela Temple gun show this past weekend. I cameby around 2:30pm, and there were no cars in the parking lot. I am sure glad I had other reasons to be in Knoxville. I drove 40 miles (80 miles round trip). I assume there is only one Kerbela Temple in Knoxville on Mimosa Ave. Accross from the Baptist Hospital? So what happened!

Yeah, that's the place, dunno what the story was.

I've been to one there in the "modern era" a year or so ago, and parking lot was fairly full.

Back in the 60's and 70's, it was actually the main venue for Knoxville Gun shows.

- OS

Guest dubaholic2

I finally got down to my buddies place and got the tree cleared out of the way. I'm going to go back down one day this week and set the target stands that I got my buddy to make me. Of course, now it's showing that it's supposed to rain Friday and Saturday :(.

Guest dubaholic2

Is anyone still planning on coming this weekend? I'd like to get an idea of how many are going to be attending, if possible. Thanks.

For the weather here is a quick link. I Hope it holds out and stays 30% or lower. http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/37801?dayNum=4
Uuum...your link was for Sunday the 18th.......here's Saturday....it looks like it's going to be another "play it by ear" and see what Saturday morning holds....

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/37801?dayNum=3

Edited by kwe45919
Guest dubaholic2

Ok, thanks guys. Just trying to figure out how much food and drinks I need to get. Everyone keep your fingers crossed and hopefully I'll see you all Saturday!

The wife and I are still planning on coming out. Ive only a quick check and I know its on for this coming Sat, but can someone shout out a time. Thanks.

I believe around 11ish....some will be there earlier, some later. Come when you can cause we'll be there for a few hours.

I appreciate the hospitality Dubbs....