WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN A GET TOGETHER IN BLOUNT COUNTY?

Guest dubaholic2

Guest dubaholic2

I wasn't able to get ahold of my buddy today. I'll try him again tomorrow to make sure it's ok for me to do the ferrying thing. I'll post on here as early as possible Saturday morning as to what the plan is.

Guest dubaholic2

Unfortunately I'm going to have to postpone this event until March, 17. I just got off the phone with my buddy and he said a tree has fallen over the trail leading to the shooting area. I'm going to go clear the tree next weekend, and hopefully it will dry up between now and then. Sorry about this and I hope that you will come on the 17th.

For anyone itching to shoot, I think I'll be heading to Norris around 11ish (if it didn't get destroyed). I just can't wait another 2 weeks for some trigger time. Anyone in?

Hey bro. Several of us Usual Suspects will be there 'bout that time, too. See ya thar!

- OS

I hope it isn't like the one last time. I wasn't too happy with the Chilhowee one.

Well, there's a lot more room at Expo. And lighting. And cell phones work in there.

If you want to see a smaller show, there's one at Kerbela Temple this weekend.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

damn. out of town until the 19th. Please let me know if there is another get together planned. Would really like to meet some local Blount county shooters to make contacts and friends, and do some shooting of course.

damn. out of town until the 19th. Please let me know if there is another get together planned. Would really like to meet some local Blount county shooters to make contacts and friends, and do some shooting of course.

Just pay attention to this section. Many of us get together through out E TN for meet n greet n shoots'........Norris isn't far from you and I would highly recomend trying to catch the "Usual Suspects" there as they are always a hoot to shoot......with.

Well, there's a lot more room at Expo. And lighting. And cell phones work in there.

If you want to see a smaller show, there's one at Kerbela Temple this weekend.

- OS

Did anyone else goto the Kerbela Temple gun show this past weekend. I cameby around 2:30pm, and there were no cars in the parking lot. I am sure glad I had other reasons to be in Knoxville. I drove 40 miles (80 miles round trip). I assume there is only one Kerbela Temple in Knoxville on Mimosa Ave. Accross from the Baptist Hospital? So what happened!