RK Show at Mid-TN Expo Center Feb 4-5

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As with most locations of late, the first few show there were pretty good. Very crowded with walkers and the usual assortment of products, both gun and non-gun. With so many shows lately, it will be a tossup.

Some will probably like it, some won't.

I'm going. May take a sell or trade item. Depending on your distance from Murfreesboro, how long it's been since you've been to a show, etc. Who knows.

In the end, you just have to decide if you want to hang out with some guns...or stay home.

Guest hawkeye10
I've never been to one at the Expo Center. Will it be worth the drive from Franklin?

If your talking about the one in Murfreesboro. "NO" I live about three miles from it and more than likely I won't go. In fact I am almost sure I won't go. The only reason I go sometimes is to see some friends and shoot the bull. Don

As with most locations of late, the first few show there were pretty good. Very crowded with walkers and the usual assortment of products, both gun and non-gun. With so many shows lately, it will be a tossup.

Some will probably like it, some won't.

I'm going. May take a sell or trade item. Depending on your distance from Murfreesboro, how long it's been since you've been to a show, etc. Who knows.

In the end, you just have to decide if you want to hang out with some guns...or stay home.

I went to the RK Show at the Ag Center in Franklin last month. It was a little better than the previous ones I had been to there.

Truthfully, I would be going mainly to look at bladed toys.

The 'Boro show isn't all that great, at least not what it was in the beginning. Still the

best one in Mid-TN, IMO. All of 'em have waaay too much junk.

I plan on being there midday Sat. Want to fondle a Walther P99, to see how it fits

my paw.

Anyway, it's something to do & see some stuff.

i am sending someone with some of my reloading supplies i am going to lexington ky

Just the fact he will be sellign there is a reason to go. He has the widest selection of reloadign stuff I have even seen a vendor have. He also has the prices that are lower than anyone else I have ever seen. And finally you are buying from a great guy who supports the gun community.

Dolomite

Just the fact he will be sellign there is a reason to go. He has the widest selection of reloadign stuff I have even seen a vendor have. He also has the prices that are lower than anyone else I have ever seen. And finally you are buying from a great guy who supports the gun community.

Dolomite

Yup! I'll be there buy some more ss109's:)

Has anyone been to the Hendersonville show? How does it compare

Sent from Joes iPhone using Tapatalk

Been there each time, started out good, since has fallen off considerably, size wise.

Unless it gets back on track, I likely won't be back to the H'ville show. Just not worth the trip,

and admission for me. Admission is $10, free parking.

JMHO

Well, I made the show this AM. Really enjoyed it for a change. Finally got to fondle a

Walther P99 I've kinda got a hankerin' for. May end up trying to sell my XDm 40 & buy one.

Talked to a couple of gents in the concession area for a while. Enjoyed that as well.

Place was packed, barely room to get thru the aisles. Saw a lot of guns being toted around

by private folks. Didn't see much money trading hands though. Hung around until about

1:30, was worn out & headed for home.

All in all, I thought it was good, better than usual. JMHO

Guest drwright6

It was a good show. Lot's of people and a few good deals. I picked up a few things. Some ammo, a bad a$$ knife and a Fox tactical sling pack. Might go back for more tomorrow..

Guest drwright6
No one got shot, no negligent discharges or theft

I was watching a guy take a stock tube off an AR lower and his wrench slipped off. Lower went about 10 feet thru the air and hit the floor. I hope it was his lower and not the customer standing in front of him. Other than that, everyone seemed happy.

I walked in with a gun case in my hands and immediately had guys asking what I had for sale. They were like vultures around the door. :D

I didn’t find anything. I got a bunch of gun money burning a hole in my pocket and can’t find anything to buy.

That gun show always smells bad. Is it the building or do a lot of gun people in the Murfreesboro area stink?