Bill's Outpost in Alcoa

Guest trilliumgap

Guest trilliumgap

I'm new here so please redirect me if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I just bought a new Ruger LCP from Bill's Outpost in Midland Center, Alcoa. They were some of the most helpful and courteous folks I've encountered at a gun shop. More than willing to take the time to show me multiple weapons and answer any questions. And the prices were very reasonable (much lower than other local shops). I had made a trip to Academy Sports in Knoxville to see what they had in stock. They had a large inventory and the guys seemed knowledgable and were very helpful. They had the LCP at the same price as Bill's ($299) but I like to patronize local shops when I can. So if you are in Blount County area you might want to drop by Bill's Outpost.

And I am not an owner or paid endorser of Bill's Outpost - just a satisfied customer.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am down around that region at least a couple times a month and never get a chance to stop by, I'm gonna have to make sure I stop next time

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Edited by babelt

I've had two riles transferred through Bill's; zero hassle, and hard to beat $20 + TICS. And yeah, a nice friendlyi responsive bunch of folks each time I've been in.

He's become well patronized enough that apparently he's already on file with most of the popular online sites, so no hassle getting them to fax their FFL and all that. At least was on file with CDNN and Palmetto State in my case.

- OS

Guest bulluck533

Bill's has become my favorite gunstore in the Maryville knoxville area. Great bunch of guys there. Always helpful and they have a huge selection of handguns and rifles. Like the people above said $20 transfer is hard to beat. Will not to business else where

Guest nysos

Bill's is a no brainer consensus when it comes to everyone agreeing its a great shop. Good prices, great customer service, what more can you want?

Bill was the only shop to get my money when he had his knoxville shop going.

Bill's is a no brainer consensus when it comes to everyone agreeing its a great shop. Good prices, great customer service, what more can you want?

Bill was the only shop to get my money when he had his knoxville shop going.

I bought a revolver from him about 9 months ago. What everybody else has said is true. Great store and guy.