TAVOR, demand it!!!

Id like to get a raise of hands and see how many people I could get to want a TAVOR. Id appreciate it if people wouldn't go against the grain. Id like to send some companies a show of hands, and get a possible production of these things here in the good ole United States of America. I hope Im not asking too much from fellow Tennesseans. Thanks Men and Women of TGO.

tavor.jpg

Edited by Paletiger13
add pic
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Verbal Kint

I'd definitely buy one, even if it meant liquidating all the firearms I had and soley owning just that rifle. The Tavor kicks ass. I was seriously tempted to stick one in my luggage when I left Israel. But then I quickly realized that their hot ass chicks were even trained to kick my ass... without breaking a sweat. :D

does it count double if i raise both hands??

i saw it on "Futureweapons" on the Military Channel last year. the bald guy, ex-seal who hosts the show shot a silhoutte target in the head at 300 yds standing up using the built in red dot. having the red dot come on when the safety is disengaged is a cool feature. really like the bullpup style and really like supporting Israel anyway we can!

Guest Verbal Kint
well I'd sure like to shoot one, Anyone know the price tag.

$2,999 Canadian.

Damn frenchies are getting them imported, but we aren't. :D

Guest Verbal Kint
I didn't think they could own guns. Not one of these anyway.

Think again... http://www.canadaammo.com/

Scroll down the page and you'll see it.

Bastards won't even know what to do with one. Sigh. Someone needs to step up and make enough US made conforming parts (like the HK UMP and G36 clones) to bring that stateside. Barret had originally looked at making the Tavor stateside, years back, but went with the 6.8SPC instead.

Edited by Verbal Kint
Think again... http://www.canadaammo.com/

Scroll down the page and you'll see it.

Bastards won't even know what to do with one. Sigh. Someone needs to step up and make enough US made conforming parts (like the HK UMP and G36 clones) to bring that stateside. Barret had originally looked at making the Tavor stateside, years back, but went with the 6.8SPC instead.

WOW! For some reason I thought someone told me they couldn't own guns in Canada. Now I know for sure.

There are some strict gun laws up there!

[ame]

[/ame]

This girl is the daughter of Bruce Montague whoms house was raided,and confiscated over guns

[ame]

[/ame] [ame]
[/ame] Edited by strickj
Guest bigbuck_tn

i saw it on "Futureweapons" on the Military Channel last year. the bald guy, ex-seal who hosts the show shot a silhoutte target in the head at 300 yds standing up using the built in red dot. having the red dot come on when the safety is disengaged is a cool feature. really like the bullpup style and really like supporting Israel anyway we can!

Is that the same bald ex-seal who made the comment that the 7.62 X 39 was the same as our 7.62X51.

The same bald ex-seal who puts his fingers all over triggers when he holds guns?

The same bald ex-seal who rates bullet effectiveness based on how well they knock down steel plates?

:confused:

I have never fired the weapon or seen one for that matter and I have never been in the Seals but I do know of a couple of guys in the "special forces" that are actually just Arabic translators, but the are 'special forces' guys.

I hope he is just reading the cue cards.....

Edited by bigbuck_tn
Guest bigbuck_tn

having the red dot come on when the safety is disengaged is a cool feature. really like the bullpup style and really like supporting Israel anyway we can!

Of course you could just put an aimpoint on it and leave it on and just change the battery every 5 years to be safe. (They last for 10 years)

Bullpups are cool until you have to shoot opposite hand, if you think it's odd having brass going flying in front of your face with a "normal" rifle, try brass and hot gas going into your cheek.

And they feel odd, not barrel heavy like a "normal" rifle. I would be more apt to choose the FS2000 if I were going to go bullpup. At least you don't have to worry about stopping in the middle of a battle and trying to change the rifle back to RH config because the goober before you changed it over to LH.

But I'm not a spec ops guy nor did I sleep in a holiday inn last night so what do I know.:confused:

Guest bigbuck_tn

Me too.

The more cool guns that we have and the more people that have them or are interested in them the harder the next ban will be to enact/enforce.