Black Panthers Warn Whites

Guest cardcutter

I just hope some braindead redneck doesn't pop a cap on this fool. If someone did put him out of our misery they would make a martyr out of him and we would have another malcomb x.

Edited by cardcutter

I just hope some braindead redneck doesn't pop a cap on this fool. If someone did put him out of our misery they would make a martyr out of him and we would have another malcomb x.

Only if they find a body.

A litlle less than 13% actually.

Exactly right, however based on subliminal injection into mass media over the past 10-15 years (e.g. news, tv shows, tv commercials, magazines, etc.), many people are ignorant of that number and have been 'trained' to believe it is much, much higher. I have made a study of this very trend over the past decade and have tested out my theory on several friends of mine who I know aren't information sponges like I am. One friend in particular, 59 y.o., when I asked him what he thought the black population of the U.S. was he said "about 50%". He was shocked when I told him it was actually about 12.5%. I asked him why he thought it was 50% and he said because of television, news and commercials.

Guest adurbin

Yeah, I love this forum and don't wish to be banned..I believe I'll keep what I really want to say to myself..

Exactly right, however based on subliminal injection into mass media over the past 10-15 years (e.g. news, tv shows, tv commercials, magazines, etc.), many people are ignorant of that number and have been 'trained' to believe it is much, much higher. I have made a study of this very trend over the past decade and have tested out my theory on several friends of mine who I know aren't information sponges like I am. One friend in particular, 59 y.o., when I asked him what he thought the black population of the U.S. was he said "about 50%". He was shocked when I told him it was actually about 12.5%. I asked him why he thought it was 50% and he said because of television, news and commercials.

Yep. It's a loud 13%, especially in this part of the country. I guess Black Panther dude missed math class too. Kinda like being attacked by Canada.

Guest 6.8 AR

Malik Zulu Shabazz should be in prison by the time the elections roll around.

Should be, but Holder gives them thar panther people a racial pass. That mongoloid Shazam(I like that, Garufa) is nothing

more than that: A mongoloid! Straight out of the African National Congress. Another useful idiot.

Guest 6.8 AR

I'm so ready that my girlfriend is fixing to divorce my ass. :pleased:

And girlfriends getting a divorce can get ugly. Make sure she's got her good eye on the right target! :D