Be On Alert - So-called "Day of Action" - Saturday, May 19th

Don't waste your time. Some of these guys eat this crap three meals a day.

You're probably right. Probably doesn't help that the FBI is trying to bring federal hate crime charges against Zimmerman for beating the hell out of Trayvon's knuckles with his face.

I don't buy into the most far out conspiracy theories either, but I KNOW that the current bunch of criminals running the government are anything but my friends.

• Like 5
Guest President Fernatt

Guess I was lucky. I was never taught any of that. I'm a college student as well.

Seriously? You feel that NONE of that was pushed on you by media, public schooling, liberal professors, pop-culture, hollywood films, news publications, etc? You must be lucky then!

You're probably right. Probably doesn't help that the FBI is trying to bring federal hate crime charges against Zimmerman for beating the hell out of Trayvon's knuckles with his face.

I don't buy into the most far out conspiracy theories either, but I KNOW that the current bunch of criminals running the government are anything but my friends.

Criminals are not new to the government. The current group of criminals just isn't the group that you voted for.

Guest ThePunisher

That's because people my age 19-27, (I'm 22) grew up in a society that breeds entitlement not only in minorities...but in ALL people. We believe, incorrectly, that America owes us something...that life should be fair...that no one should be better than anyone else...that it's wrong to live a life governed by God...that it's wrong to have to pay our way through college...that it's wrong to have winners because everyone played evenly well...that it's wrong for America to have Global dominance and International influence...that it's wrong to have to buy our own healthcare.

We are taught, from a very young age, that the Government is supposed to take care of us. My age group SEVERELY lacks work ethic, independence, pride, and a desire to be more successful than our neighbor. I pity my children and grandchildren that will live under my generation's leadership.

President Fernatt

President Ronald Reagan couldn't have said what you said any better. For a young man, you've certainly got your head screwed on right. This nation needs a lot more young people who think like you.

Edited by ThePunisher
Guest President Fernatt

President Fernatt

President Ronald Reagan couldn't have said what you said any better. For a young man, you've certainly got your head screwed on right. This nation needs a lot more young people who think like you.

Thank ya sir

i too agree with president fernatt even though im on the older edge of the group at 29. i see this everywhere i am lately. my biggest laugh and scare usually comes from my wife who decided to be a social work major at APSU. she started off believing that she could help the system and now believes everyone has an excuse and its rarely anyones fault.

that said, i will be at the GSSF match in dickson this weekend. would be a very bad place for an uprising :)

"ThePunisher, on 16 May 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

And over half the people of this country fall for the BS that Obama tells them, and some here."

I didn't care for Bush and I don't care for Obama or Romney. That all suck equally.

See, you HAVE fallen for BHO's BS if you believe that. He's convinced you he's NOT the AntiChrist.

- OS

Guest bkelm18

Seriously? You feel that NONE of that was pushed on you by media, public schooling, liberal professors, pop-culture, hollywood films, news publications, etc? You must be lucky then!

I have no doubt been exposed to liberal ideas. However I guess I'm just smart enough to make my own decisions and not blindly follow those of others. As for college, I really don't care what the viewpoints of the professors are. I go to school to get a piece of paper that says I have some sort of knowledge in the degree I'm going for. I will play their game if I have to. That's just the way the world works today.

And over half the people of this country fall for the BS that Obama tells them, and some here."

See, you HAVE fallen for BHO's BS if you believe that. He's convinced you he's NOT the AntiChrist.

- OS

He is no worse or better than any politician that came before him or will come after him. The next guy won't be any better. He will just be your guy. They are all sh#t boxes.

I don't think that he is the antichrist. I'm more afraid of the guy that wears the magic drawers and plans to have his own planet after he dies.

Edited by LINKS2K

He is no worse or better than any politician that came before him or will come after him. ...I don't think that he is the antichrist. ..

Remember you said that as you live under the BHO Supreme Court for the next 30 years. With any luck you'll still be able to have a 10 shot .22. Maybe -- with all the pertinent permits of course.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
  • Like 2

- OS

I think you overlook one thing that should get him some of our love. He has helped sell more guns and ammo to US citizens than anybody in history. Our true strenght is in numbers.

He sucks as a president, but I give him top marks as a Firearms Salesman :pleased:

• Like 1
Guest President Fernatt

Agree with gjohnsoniv:

Raised with many good qualities; respect for elders and the knowledge they provide being one of the highest.

"He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good commander." -Aristotle

Closely followed by selflessness and a conviction that trumps peer-pressure and popular opinion.

“A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd. â€~ Max Lucado

Guest adurbin
Also in many ways my father taught me who I shouldn't be, by being that way.

Same here, only it was my mother. 20s here as well.